10 Weeks, 11 Weeks, 12 Weeks, & More
I have been extremely busy the last two weeks, so I have not had time or taken time to blog with my weekly pictures and so on. So I'll start there.
10 Weeks: June 4th

11 Weeks: June 11th

12 Weeks: June 18th

I spent the week of the 4th preparing for a big yard sale we had the following weekend. I unpacked boxes and totes and bags of stuff, priced things, and laid them out and organized them and so on. Then that weekend we had the yard sale and I was busy outside at it all day friday, saturday and sunday. Then the week of the 11th (which the 11th was James' birthday!), I worked on cleaning the house up. This past saturday then we had a birthday party for James, which went pretty well, lots of food, some family time, and desserts, yum. Then yesterday was father's day. It was James' first! I got him a really sweet card and the first two Hungers Games books! Now that those two weeks are over, we don't have much planned this week, other than I need to clean the house back up, and maybe start putting yard sale stuff away (it's still a mess on my porch), and then if we get around to it and feel like it, we need to start cleaning out the bedroom and getting it ready to paint!
I have had some new cravings over the past few weeks. Ketchup being one of them, haha. I thought there was another one or two, but I can't think of them right this minute. Another reason I haven't been blogging, because I can't seem to remember what all I want to say! UGH!
There's also been a few smells that have been getting to me and upsetting my stomach. Things I never would have guessed would bother me. Our hand soap we use is one, it's like a milk and honey or something. And then my conditioner in the shower. I was using coconut, but it ran out so I got out like a beach rain or something, I don't know, and it also upset my stomach.
I thought my tiredness had started to subside, but I'm thinking maybe I'm just having trouble sleeping. This weekend especially I've been soooooo exhausted. I slept an extra 4 hours this morning after James left for work. Longest I've slept in a while. So maybe I'm not done with the tiredness. And I also thought my morning sickness feelings were starting to get better. I went from feeling sick all day to feeling sick off and on during a day, only feeling sick about half the day, but it hasn't really slowed from there. I guess feeling sick about half the day though is better than all day. And I still have not actually thrown up thankfully.
I've still got about 2 and a half weeks until my next appointment, BUT I'm starting to see big milestones in my pregnancy, not far in the future!!! Next monday will be the start of my second trimester. Then about a month and a halfish after that, I should start feeling the baby move. Then another week or two past that I should find out the sex of the baby! By then I will be like halfway through my pregnancy! I was not happy to get my due date pushed back after my ultrasound, because it put me back 2 weeks from what I thought I was, BUT ever since then, time has flown by!!! A lot of that though is probably because I've been so busy the past two weeks!
Anyways, I suppose that's it for now. I'm sure I'll remember stuff I forgot to post about eventually, but I should be back to blogging at least once a week for now, unless I get busy again!
10 Weeks: June 4th
11 Weeks: June 11th
12 Weeks: June 18th
I spent the week of the 4th preparing for a big yard sale we had the following weekend. I unpacked boxes and totes and bags of stuff, priced things, and laid them out and organized them and so on. Then that weekend we had the yard sale and I was busy outside at it all day friday, saturday and sunday. Then the week of the 11th (which the 11th was James' birthday!), I worked on cleaning the house up. This past saturday then we had a birthday party for James, which went pretty well, lots of food, some family time, and desserts, yum. Then yesterday was father's day. It was James' first! I got him a really sweet card and the first two Hungers Games books! Now that those two weeks are over, we don't have much planned this week, other than I need to clean the house back up, and maybe start putting yard sale stuff away (it's still a mess on my porch), and then if we get around to it and feel like it, we need to start cleaning out the bedroom and getting it ready to paint!
I have had some new cravings over the past few weeks. Ketchup being one of them, haha. I thought there was another one or two, but I can't think of them right this minute. Another reason I haven't been blogging, because I can't seem to remember what all I want to say! UGH!
There's also been a few smells that have been getting to me and upsetting my stomach. Things I never would have guessed would bother me. Our hand soap we use is one, it's like a milk and honey or something. And then my conditioner in the shower. I was using coconut, but it ran out so I got out like a beach rain or something, I don't know, and it also upset my stomach.
I thought my tiredness had started to subside, but I'm thinking maybe I'm just having trouble sleeping. This weekend especially I've been soooooo exhausted. I slept an extra 4 hours this morning after James left for work. Longest I've slept in a while. So maybe I'm not done with the tiredness. And I also thought my morning sickness feelings were starting to get better. I went from feeling sick all day to feeling sick off and on during a day, only feeling sick about half the day, but it hasn't really slowed from there. I guess feeling sick about half the day though is better than all day. And I still have not actually thrown up thankfully.
I've still got about 2 and a half weeks until my next appointment, BUT I'm starting to see big milestones in my pregnancy, not far in the future!!! Next monday will be the start of my second trimester. Then about a month and a halfish after that, I should start feeling the baby move. Then another week or two past that I should find out the sex of the baby! By then I will be like halfway through my pregnancy! I was not happy to get my due date pushed back after my ultrasound, because it put me back 2 weeks from what I thought I was, BUT ever since then, time has flown by!!! A lot of that though is probably because I've been so busy the past two weeks!
Anyways, I suppose that's it for now. I'm sure I'll remember stuff I forgot to post about eventually, but I should be back to blogging at least once a week for now, unless I get busy again!
Comments
Post a Comment