More Baby Movement?
Forgot to add in my last post, that over vacation I think I might have felt the baby again. But it was different this time.
In the car on the way to Pennsylvania, we had the music kind of loud in the car for a while. During that time only, I felt some movement in my stomach. It wasn't like pokes, or "flutters" as people say. Although I still can't quite figure out what a "flutter" is supposed to feel like. Anyways, this feeling was like if you drink a ton of water or liquids and wiggle your belly around, and that sloshing feeling like you've had too much liquid in your belly. That's what it felt like for a while. And I had not had that much to drink, so I know it wasn't actually liquid in my stomach, and I wasn't moving around anyways. That's why I THINK maybe it was baby, but I'm not sure.
Just had to post about that to see what everyone else's opinions are if they think it may have been baby or just a coincidence of something else.
I can't wait until I can feel the baby and know that it's the baby I'm feeling!
In the car on the way to Pennsylvania, we had the music kind of loud in the car for a while. During that time only, I felt some movement in my stomach. It wasn't like pokes, or "flutters" as people say. Although I still can't quite figure out what a "flutter" is supposed to feel like. Anyways, this feeling was like if you drink a ton of water or liquids and wiggle your belly around, and that sloshing feeling like you've had too much liquid in your belly. That's what it felt like for a while. And I had not had that much to drink, so I know it wasn't actually liquid in my stomach, and I wasn't moving around anyways. That's why I THINK maybe it was baby, but I'm not sure.
Just had to post about that to see what everyone else's opinions are if they think it may have been baby or just a coincidence of something else.
I can't wait until I can feel the baby and know that it's the baby I'm feeling!
Comments
Post a Comment