Christmas
Here is a short update about Christmas that I had typed up but not yet posted.
Christmas last week went well. On Christmas eve after James got home from work, we went to his grandparents as planned and we had lunch and then we opened gifts. Then that evening when we got home, James and I made some pizza in the oven and had some cookies and snacks. Then we watched Santa Clause 2. The first one and the third one have been on tv a lot, but not the second, so we watched it. Then we opened our gifts to each other. I got James a bunch of books and a movie and some other things. He got me a movie, a cd, and some other things.
Then Christmas morning we got up and went to my moms house. We opened gifts over there and got lots of nice things. James and I got a Keurig! And then James got some books and other things. I got some cds and other things. Then we had some snacks for breakfast. I made pumpkin muffin things, and mom made monkey bread, plus she had cookies set out. Then James and I got changed and loaded up the car and headed to James' moms house. Over there we hung out while lunch was being finished up, then we ate some lunch, then we opened gifts over there. I got all the twilight movies! Except the one in theaters of course, and some other things. And James did really well, he got a game, some books, some megabloks, a puzzle, some tools he wanted and more! Then we went back to my moms house, had some dinner and dessert and headed home and pretty much straight to bed!
Like I assumed a few months ago, if I was still pregnant at Christmas, I would probably be huge and uncomfortable. And I was right. I was roasting all day long, sweating like crazy, all over. And my feet were HORRIBLY swollen. It seems they are just not going down, no matter if I do some walking, put my feet up, even at night they don't go down too much and are still swollen in the morning, or they start swelling up within a few hours after I get up. It's painful and uncomfortable. Plus I'm having cramps and pressure still which didn't help the day. I still enjoyed my Christmas, but I was very uncomfortable.
Christmas last week went well. On Christmas eve after James got home from work, we went to his grandparents as planned and we had lunch and then we opened gifts. Then that evening when we got home, James and I made some pizza in the oven and had some cookies and snacks. Then we watched Santa Clause 2. The first one and the third one have been on tv a lot, but not the second, so we watched it. Then we opened our gifts to each other. I got James a bunch of books and a movie and some other things. He got me a movie, a cd, and some other things.
Then Christmas morning we got up and went to my moms house. We opened gifts over there and got lots of nice things. James and I got a Keurig! And then James got some books and other things. I got some cds and other things. Then we had some snacks for breakfast. I made pumpkin muffin things, and mom made monkey bread, plus she had cookies set out. Then James and I got changed and loaded up the car and headed to James' moms house. Over there we hung out while lunch was being finished up, then we ate some lunch, then we opened gifts over there. I got all the twilight movies! Except the one in theaters of course, and some other things. And James did really well, he got a game, some books, some megabloks, a puzzle, some tools he wanted and more! Then we went back to my moms house, had some dinner and dessert and headed home and pretty much straight to bed!
Like I assumed a few months ago, if I was still pregnant at Christmas, I would probably be huge and uncomfortable. And I was right. I was roasting all day long, sweating like crazy, all over. And my feet were HORRIBLY swollen. It seems they are just not going down, no matter if I do some walking, put my feet up, even at night they don't go down too much and are still swollen in the morning, or they start swelling up within a few hours after I get up. It's painful and uncomfortable. Plus I'm having cramps and pressure still which didn't help the day. I still enjoyed my Christmas, but I was very uncomfortable.
Comments
Post a Comment