25 Weeks, 26 Weeks & More!
So as always, I'll start with my pictures.
25 Weeks: September 17th
26 Weeks: September 24th
The past two weeks have been busy busy busy! We've been working on finishing up the bedroom. Got it mudded, sanded, painted, cleaned, got the new bed, got furniture moved, and so on. Got a few more small details to finish up, and may be rearranging the furniture in there just a bit. I wanna have room for the glider for Mackinley to sleep in for the first month or so, and the way it's set up right now, there's not really room for it.
The next week or two is gonna be pretty easy, but then things are gonna pick up. This weekend is our 5 year wedding anniversary. We've been married for almost 5 years! Starting the week of October 8th, things start picking up, and probably won't slow down until Mackinley's arrival. So the next two weeks, James and I need to get some relaxing in, but also we should probably work on painting Mackinley's room so it's out of the way and ready.
Thankfully the heartburn has slowed down a bit. Only once or twice a week now. Unfortunately my acne problem has picked up. My face is only a little worse than normal, but I'm getting it all over my chest, back, and shoulders. I've never really gotten too much in those places, and now it's crazy. Good thing cooler weather is coming, so I can wear clothes that cover my shoulders and chest more.
I'm really struggling with the eating and weight gain. I'm to the point where I'm hungry all the time and the weight is just piling on. I never thought I would be one to really care about gaining weight while pregnant, because I am pregnant and to be honest, it didn't really bother me. But I'm to the point where the weight gain is getting TOO MUCH that it is depressing me. I don't even worry about it for myself, because I can lose it afterwards (I was actually dreaming about running the other night, I'm ready to get moving and lose it afterwards), but I more worry about what people are thinking of me. I know I shouldn't, but I do. I'm still trying to at least eat healthy stuff most of the time, but I still eat just SO much that it all eventually adds up. Maybe the hunger will slow down as I get further into pregnancy? Yeah, wishful thinking, I'm sure it will only get worse as I go along.
So the baby shower is really coming together. I've got invitations printed and in envelopes and I've started passing them out and getting them in the mail. Mom's gotten pretty much all the decorations I think. And then she's got lots of the plates and silverware and stuff. She's still gotta get some more, but she's gotten lots. And we got our food all figured out. Mom has even started buying some things for the food (the stuff that is just frozen and can be bought early). We've got all the games figured out, but just have to finish getting things for the games. We've gotten some stuff. Oh and not sure if I knew last post yet, but the place is all booked for the baby shower too. We've got less than 7 weeks until the baby shower! Seems like it will be here before we know it!
Mackinley has been moving around more and more. When she moves her arms I feel it down on my waistline, but only on the inside. You still can't feel that on the outside down there. But when she kicks her legs, it's like 3 inches or so above my belly button and you can feel it on the outside. However we can never seem to get her to kick up there when James is trying to feel her! But she's getting bigger by the day, so it shouldn't be too long I hope!
I wanna get back to trying new recipes, like one each week again. I've been finding and saving lots more recipes recently, so I need to get back into that habit. I'll just have to start with that next week, because we've already got meals planned for this week.
I always think of things I wanna post about, but forget by the time I actually write up the post, so I'm sure there's something I'm leaving out.
25 Weeks: September 17th
26 Weeks: September 24th
The past two weeks have been busy busy busy! We've been working on finishing up the bedroom. Got it mudded, sanded, painted, cleaned, got the new bed, got furniture moved, and so on. Got a few more small details to finish up, and may be rearranging the furniture in there just a bit. I wanna have room for the glider for Mackinley to sleep in for the first month or so, and the way it's set up right now, there's not really room for it.
The next week or two is gonna be pretty easy, but then things are gonna pick up. This weekend is our 5 year wedding anniversary. We've been married for almost 5 years! Starting the week of October 8th, things start picking up, and probably won't slow down until Mackinley's arrival. So the next two weeks, James and I need to get some relaxing in, but also we should probably work on painting Mackinley's room so it's out of the way and ready.
Thankfully the heartburn has slowed down a bit. Only once or twice a week now. Unfortunately my acne problem has picked up. My face is only a little worse than normal, but I'm getting it all over my chest, back, and shoulders. I've never really gotten too much in those places, and now it's crazy. Good thing cooler weather is coming, so I can wear clothes that cover my shoulders and chest more.
I'm really struggling with the eating and weight gain. I'm to the point where I'm hungry all the time and the weight is just piling on. I never thought I would be one to really care about gaining weight while pregnant, because I am pregnant and to be honest, it didn't really bother me. But I'm to the point where the weight gain is getting TOO MUCH that it is depressing me. I don't even worry about it for myself, because I can lose it afterwards (I was actually dreaming about running the other night, I'm ready to get moving and lose it afterwards), but I more worry about what people are thinking of me. I know I shouldn't, but I do. I'm still trying to at least eat healthy stuff most of the time, but I still eat just SO much that it all eventually adds up. Maybe the hunger will slow down as I get further into pregnancy? Yeah, wishful thinking, I'm sure it will only get worse as I go along.
So the baby shower is really coming together. I've got invitations printed and in envelopes and I've started passing them out and getting them in the mail. Mom's gotten pretty much all the decorations I think. And then she's got lots of the plates and silverware and stuff. She's still gotta get some more, but she's gotten lots. And we got our food all figured out. Mom has even started buying some things for the food (the stuff that is just frozen and can be bought early). We've got all the games figured out, but just have to finish getting things for the games. We've gotten some stuff. Oh and not sure if I knew last post yet, but the place is all booked for the baby shower too. We've got less than 7 weeks until the baby shower! Seems like it will be here before we know it!
Mackinley has been moving around more and more. When she moves her arms I feel it down on my waistline, but only on the inside. You still can't feel that on the outside down there. But when she kicks her legs, it's like 3 inches or so above my belly button and you can feel it on the outside. However we can never seem to get her to kick up there when James is trying to feel her! But she's getting bigger by the day, so it shouldn't be too long I hope!
I wanna get back to trying new recipes, like one each week again. I've been finding and saving lots more recipes recently, so I need to get back into that habit. I'll just have to start with that next week, because we've already got meals planned for this week.
I always think of things I wanna post about, but forget by the time I actually write up the post, so I'm sure there's something I'm leaving out.
Comments
Post a Comment