Avon Rant!

GRR! I'm frustrated!

I have an avon customer, who is a GREAT customer, she orders almost every campaign, her orders are usually $20 or more, up to over $100 at times! One time she had a really big order, gave me a bad check, apologized, apologized and apologized some more. She made it right, she gave me the amount for the order PLUS the $30 some charge for depositing a bad check. And then she promised it would NEVER happen again!

Well, looks like it's happening again!

My avon order goes in tomorrow morning, and since I have the yard sale in the morning, I was trying to get the majority of my order ready so I have not so much to do in the morning, which includes paying for my last order, just like I do every time. Well my card was declined! (I have a bank account just for avon). It's usually only avon money deposited, avon payments taken out. So in other words, I know my balance really well and keep good track of it. The only way my card could be declined is if her check bounced. Again. All other money deposited this time was cash, and one $18 check, that even if it was the one to bounce, would not make enough of a dent in my account to cause the decline.

So, I ended up having to pay for my avon with my personal checking account. And first thing in the morning I have to call the bank to see what is going on, so I can call the customer, let her know she owes me the money for her last order, plus the charge for having a bad check and see if she still wants to submit her new order she was placing this time! All while doing the yard sale!

UGH! She's such a good customer, but I can't continue to let this happen! What to do, what to do.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?