It's Come To This

There's been some issues going on having to do with facebook, (see my post below that explains more), so I'm having to resort to using my blog to vent my feelings. I believe I have the privacy settings fixed on this page so that you have to have an invite from me to be able to see it, and you will then have to log in or something to read my posts. I'm not exactly sure how it works, because I'm not really familiar with it. I guess we will see. It's sad that it's had to come to this though....


So, this is where I'm going to post about what's going on in my life, good or bad. About family, being a parent, my weight loss journey, fun stuff, etc. Anything I want to post about. If you don't want to see what I have to say, you won't be invited to read it!

Tomorrow is going to start the rest of my busy week!!! Mom is coming over at 8am and we are going to start setting up for the yard sale we are having here. It's supposed to rain tomorrow afternoon/evening, and 40% chance friday and 50% chance saturday, so we are going to have to cram a billion things into our small enclosed front porch. First we have to clean it. It's not as filthy as it has been before, but we do have to move the cats up to the attic, along with their food, water, and litterboxes. Then we definitely have to sweep and mop. Otherwise, there's not a ton of mess out there. Then thursday, friday, and saturday 8am-5pm we will be having the yard sale. So I'm going to be exhausted by the weekend. Then sunday we will have to of course do some cleaning up and packing up. Then comes monday and back to a normal routine for the week.

I'm doing a reward system, weight loss challenge thing. I give myself a bunch of mini goals between start to finish and give myself a time limit to get to each one, and get a different reward with each one. My first one is losing 20 pounds in 2 months. I have until September 15th to lose 20 pounds. I'm only 2 weeks into the challenge and I've lost 8! That makes me super happy! I know I can do it! Especially since with everything going on today, I've barely eaten. I've had less than 1000 calories today just because of everything going on, I couldn't eat. I will have a snack before bed, but it's not going to be anything too big. So for one day, I will probably drop a little weight. Trust me, it wasn't on purpose and won't happen all the time! I just ended up skipping lunch, so that's just the way it turned out.

So I suppose I'm going to end it there and see if I can figure out this privacy setting stuff so that I can at least have a few people who read my posts. And I'm exhausted, and so ready for bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?