Fresh Blog Start

 I realized today when posting a long drawn out, detailed post on facebook, that I have very few people who actually care to read them. But I enjoy writing them. I don't do them often because I've been told in the past I share too much. But I enjoy writing them. So it got me to thinking and I realized I really miss blogging. I decided to give my blog a mini makeover and start fresh and blog again. 

The new name, Life with Shannon. I named it that because that's exactly what it's going to be. Just a random blog with information about my life. I will post things like the normal day to day happenings. Big things coming up. Maybe some recipes. I will post about my anxiety and depression struggles. My accomplishments and fears and complaints. About the kids or James. Fun stuff going on. Sad stuff going on. Just anything and everything in my journey. 

I don't care if I have 1 person or 100 people who read it. It's for me. A place for me to get out my words and feelings. Because frankly, I am lonely. So lonely. I have James, but he's busy a lot. He works hard and when he's home he needs time to accomplish his own stuff or just rest. I have the kids all day, but they can't really relate to most of what I am going through or feeling. I have family, but they are busy and don't always have the time to listen to me rant about this or that. I have one friend (S) who I talk to occasionally about my mental health and stuff, but she's got her own life and is busy. I have another friend (M) who I talk to sometimes about the kids or school or complaints about one thing or another, but again, she has her own life and friends. And honestly I find the actual act of talking kind of hard some days. This seems an easier way to get things out.

I am not going to repost about what I put on facebook today, so we can just start fresh from here. And I may not always put a lot of backstory to things so if you don't know me in real life or are friends with me on facebook you may not get who or what I'm talking about. But that's okay, because again, it's just mainly for me. And any family and friends who may be interested in my life. I will post as often as I feel like, which could be everyday, or may be just once a week.

So for now I will end this post. Welcome to my blog, or welcome back if you've been here before. Welcome to Life with Shannon.

Comments

  1. Good. I’m glad you are blogging again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?