Silly Streaming Schedule and Netflix Update

Everyone has heard of streaming services, most have at least one or two. We have almost all of them. We do not have Showtime, Apple Tv, or Youtube Tv, but we have most others. As we all know, I'm a scheduled, list type person. I am trying to love myself even for my quirks and things most people would think is strange, because it makes me happy to do things like that, and isn't that all that matters in life? My ex-therapist thinks a lot of my quirks may have to do with Autism or ADHD, but that's a whole other story. I personally thought OCD but after looking into it and talking with him, that doesn't seem likely.

Since I have so many streaming services, I wasn't using them to their full potential so sometime last year I came up with a viewing schedule. Yes, a schedule. I have about 6 streaming services I watch regularly. So I made a rotation, I watch one streaming service for a week, and then the following week I move to another, then to another the following week and so on. Netflix is the main one with the most shows I watch, so it gets to be in the rotation twice. It's my favorite, (Shh, don't tell the others!). Now, not only do I rotate streaming services, I have anywhere from 5-8 (average) shows I watch on each. And yes, you guessed it, they are in rotation too. I watch one episode of show #1, then one episode of show #2, and so on until I get to the end of the list and repeat until the end of the week. Sorry, I'm not a binger, I can't sit and watch a whole season of a show in just a few short days. It takes away the fun for me. I will however make exceptions usually near the season finales of an awesome show and watch like the last two or something.

When do I find the time to watch shows, you ask? My main two times I get to sit and watch my shows are while I sit with Lucas for nap time, giving me usually about a half hour, and then at bedtime I sit with Lucas for about an hour. During the day I watch some, but it's usually while I'm doing other things, such as folding laundry, doing dishes, walking and getting my steps, etc. Trust me, I don't just sit and watch TV all the time. I make time for it. It's definitely my main guilty pleasure in life.

This week is a Netflix week. My favorite! And this week has been kind of crazy because I have neared the end of a few shows and finished up some, and also, a couple have been added recently. So enjoy my netflix ramblings ahead!

The first show I finished this week was the last 2 or 3 episodes of The Circle. Yes I love reality TV. The Circle is such a creative, unique, fun show to watch. I fall in love with the people and love to see their journeys. I cry at eliminations, laugh with their jokes, and gasp along with them at all the drama. I love love love this show. I cannot wait to see if they have another season. (So far not confirmed for another season but they are accepting casting applications).

The second show I finished this week was the last 2 episodes of Ginny and Georgia. I enjoy the drama and characters in this show. And I hope they come out with another season. Again, not confirmed yet as far as I can tell, but they left it hanging, so they better!

I finished the last 3 episodes of You last night! Yes, I realize this is one people have had finished for a while now, but like I said I can't binge shows. But, I LOVED IT! You is such a great show, the drama, the suspense, the storyline, the characters, it's amazing. SPOILER ALERT. I was shocked to find out that Joe wasn't actually talking to Rhys the whole time and it was all in his head and that he murdered all those people. I didn't see it coming. At all. I am thrilled Marianne escaped. But I am so sad he ruined poor Nadia's life. I am hoping Marianne and Nadia's stories continue in the next and final season. Which HAS been confirmed!

I have 2 more episodes of Riverdale to finish, I'm not sure I will get those done this week. It's not one of my favorites, but I'm committed to finishing it. I have not enjoyed the supernatural aspect of this past season as much as most seasons, but I hate not finishing a show, even if I'm not enjoying it.

I have 1 more episode of LAST season of Love Is Blind. It is not quite as good as The Circle, but I find it interesting and some of the people are fun to watch. Plus I love the drama of if the weddings happen or not and what happens after. After I finish this past season I will probably go right into the current season that just aired.

Workin Moms final season was added this week and I am only about 2 episodes into it. It's a funny one, but not a favorite. It's another one I feel committed to finish. But this is the final season so it shouldn't be too hard.

And the final episodes of Firefly Lane were also added this week. I love this show. The friendship I wish I had, the love, the drama, the story, the characters and actors are amazing. I just started the first episode of part 2 and was already in tears with Kate doing chemo. I can't wait to finish this show, but I have a feeling I'm going to be crying through the whole thing.

I also try to add in some movies in my rotation unless I'm really caught up in the shows I'm watching and this week I did watch one. It was actually a documentary but long like a movie. The Longest Third Date. Covid, love story, so cool to watch. I really enjoyed it and was honestly jealous of their SUPER long vacation.

I was finishing a lot of shows this week and felt short so I added in a new one I've been dying to watch, Dahmer. So far only 1 episode in but it's good. I love shows based on real life stories. It's interesting and shocking all at the same time.

Next week is Hulu week and currently on my rotation is Last Man Standing, Good Trouble, A Million Little Things, Good Doctor, Grey's Anatomy, and The Conners. Maybe I will post about those shows next week! I hope you enjoyed my ramblings about television shows that bring me joy. If not, skip those blogs in the future.

Have an amazing weekend! We have a busy one coming up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?