Day 103 - First Run!
I'm so depressed when I slack on my exercise and dieting for more than a month, with no change in weight, then focus on eating right and exercising and gain like 3 pounds. It's rediculous and really pisses me off.
On a better note, I worked out quite a bit wednesday the 13th, with the kinect Your Shape Fitness Evolved game for about an hour. Then yesterday I went for my first run in quite a long time. I was only able to actually run for about 10 minutes total (not all at once), and had a good walk out in the heat for about 20 minutes more, sweating my butt off. Then this morning, so far, I have done about 40 minutes of exercise with the kinect Your Shape Fitness Evolved game. I plan to hopefully find time to exercise for another half hour or so later today. Also today I'm almost sure that we are finally gonna go get a gym membership and start working out. The husband and I feel that we finally really really really need a change to stay healthy.
So.... I'm not happy to annouce that my weight for today is 224.6.
On a better note, I worked out quite a bit wednesday the 13th, with the kinect Your Shape Fitness Evolved game for about an hour. Then yesterday I went for my first run in quite a long time. I was only able to actually run for about 10 minutes total (not all at once), and had a good walk out in the heat for about 20 minutes more, sweating my butt off. Then this morning, so far, I have done about 40 minutes of exercise with the kinect Your Shape Fitness Evolved game. I plan to hopefully find time to exercise for another half hour or so later today. Also today I'm almost sure that we are finally gonna go get a gym membership and start working out. The husband and I feel that we finally really really really need a change to stay healthy.
So.... I'm not happy to annouce that my weight for today is 224.6.
Comments
Post a Comment