Day 96 - Long Time, No Changes

It's been quite a while since I've posted. Twenty-five days in fact. However, in those 25 days, there has really not been many changes. I've eaten like crap, not very healthy, too much, etc, however my weight has remained steady between 220 and 222 the entire time. I've not gotten any exercise over the past 25 days really, other than occasionally swimming and all my normal walking I do. One major change I have noticed because of my lack of exercise is my blood pressure. Even when I wasn't losing weight when I exercised, the exercise was helping to control my blood pressure. This is a small concern for me, so I'm trying to make a few changes.

The blood pressure problem is giving me a push to get back into exercising and I will just have to deal with the fact that it may not help me lose any weight but it should help my blood pressure stay under control.

I feel like what I really need is like a trainer or workout buddy or something like that. I don't have the motivation to keep on a routine. It's too difficult. I need someone who would keep me company, but also someone who would give me that push I need and not give up on me and stick with it with me. I just don't really have that someone. If I find that someone, I'm sure I will be set. Until then, I'm gonna have to just push through and try my best.

I apologize for the large lack of blogging, but there has not been many changes to tell. I will try and keep up on my blogging as long as I can keep up on my dieting and exercise, otherwise I really have nothing to tell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?