Day 265 - The Holidays & More

I apologize for being gone so long everyone. I hope to be back now. This will be a long post, I have lots of updates.

First of all, my weight. Last post I was 196.2. I have lost some weight since then. The lowest weight I have been was 190.0 on December 16th. Because of the holidays I went up and down in weight a little and my weight as of yesterday was 191.4, so I'm still down almost 5 pounds since my last post.

Second of all, is the 10 Down by Christmas Challenge. This challenge ended a few days ago. The final results have not come in, but I do know that personally I lost 10.8 pounds during challenge. It would have been more if I hadn't have gained some weight from my Christmas party the week of the last weigh in. Once the final results are in, I will let you all know where myself and my team placed. I was in 9th place individually for the whole challenge, but with my gain there at the end, I think I bumped myself out of the top 10.

Thirdly, I joined a new challenge. The 10 Down by Valentine's Day Challenge. It runs from last thursday December 22nd through February 9th or 10th I believe. The one thing special about this challenge, is that I am a captain! I am a captain for a team of 13 I think it is. We are Team 8! Go team 8! I'm enjoying being a captain so far! And I hope to blog about the challenge each week. This first week's mini challenge is to get in extra water. I did well before the holidays, not so good on christmas eve, and then christmas day I got enough water, but not so much extra. However I usually on holidays don't get enough, so the fact that I got enough really means I got more than normal, so I am happy about that. Weigh in's are thursdays, so look for a post thursdays or fridays usually.

The holidays went well for me for the most part. I only overdid it for dinner christmas eve, too many cookies on christmas day and probably ate a little bit too much for dinner christmas day. Christmas eve lunch, and christmas day lunch I did well though. I gained 2.2 pounds Christmas eve, but lost 1.4 pounds I think it was Christmas day.

We haven't been trying new recipes recently and need to get back in the routine of trying one each week, but I do know that I'm behind on posting one recipe, so look for that hopefully sometime this week.

I haven't had an updated picture recently, so look for that hopefully with the post about next week's weigh in.

Anyways, I believe that's about it for now. Again, sorry for being absent for so long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?