Day 267 - The Holiday's Did Not Get Me!
My lowest weight so far, was December 16th, the day before my Christmas party. I was down to 190.0. Between December 17th, and monday December 26th, my weight was up and down a couple pounds, but staying around 191.5. Last thursday I weighed 191.6 for my first weigh in for the 10 Down By Valentine's Challenge. Today I am my lowest weight I've been and down 1.8 pounds from last week and drumroll please.....
Today's Weight: 189.8!
I'm officially in the 180's and the lowest weight I've been. I'm down 0.2 pounds from December 16th and the holidays did NOT get me. With the plan I have in place for new years eve, I should be very good. New years day may be a little more challenging though.
I have not gotten much exercise at all the past few weeks, except for yesterday. I'm extremely proud of myself for the amount I got yesterday. Below is my exercise for yesterday. Some was more cardio, some was a bit standing around, but either way it was a bit of exercise and really helped me.
-Dance Central 2 for a total of 1 hour 45 minutes
-Deca Sports Freedom for about an hour and 15 minutes with my husband
And also because I have a great new picture of me, I want to do a side by side comparison to the beginning because it shows LOTS of improvement. So please let me know what you think below!
Today's Weight: 189.8!
I'm officially in the 180's and the lowest weight I've been. I'm down 0.2 pounds from December 16th and the holidays did NOT get me. With the plan I have in place for new years eve, I should be very good. New years day may be a little more challenging though.
I have not gotten much exercise at all the past few weeks, except for yesterday. I'm extremely proud of myself for the amount I got yesterday. Below is my exercise for yesterday. Some was more cardio, some was a bit standing around, but either way it was a bit of exercise and really helped me.
-Dance Central 2 for a total of 1 hour 45 minutes
-Deca Sports Freedom for about an hour and 15 minutes with my husband
And also because I have a great new picture of me, I want to do a side by side comparison to the beginning because it shows LOTS of improvement. So please let me know what you think below!
![]() | ![]() |


Comments
Post a Comment