16 Weeks

Here is my 16 week picture.

16 Weeks: July 16th


I've had so much going on, it doesn't seem that it will ever end and give me a break. I've been planning for my birthday, planning a vacation that is coming up in just a couple weeks, and working on our bedroom trying to get it done before my birthday! Along with keeping up on housework, grocery shopping, family stuff, and so on. Busy, busy, busy.

I thought once july was over things would slow down, but it's looking like august is going to be really busy too!!!! Here's my busy schedule for the next month or so.

July 21st & 22nd: Going to Sam's Club with my mom to stock up on some stuff, getting my hair cut off (FINALLY! I'm so excited to get it done!), and possibly a graduation party. Plus it's avon weekend, so I've gotta do that too.

July 23rd: WIC Appointment

July 27th, 28th, 29th: James has drill, and possibly a graduation party if it doesn't happen the weekend before.

July 30th-August 2nd: Preparing for our trip, packing, shopping, etc. It's also avon week.

August 3rd-August 6th: Our vacation and family reunion trip. Very excited for the trip, I just hope it goes well!

August 11th: Possibly a birthday party for me, but not sure.

August 12th: Our gender ultrasound with all our family and my birthday. And possibly a birthday party for me if not the day before. Still having trouble deciding.

August 13th: Our gender ultrasound with the doctors office.

August 19th-25th: Avon weekend. Then James will be going for his summer drill stuff. Possibly a birthday party to go to that week too.

SO SO SO BUSY!

As of today, I've got 25 days until we find out what gender our cute little baby will be! We've been thinking about names and trying to narrow it down. A girls name should be easy, we are still working on it. However we are having trouble with a boys name. We went through a baby name book and made a list of ones we like, but looking at them, we aren't finding one that stands out that could be it. We may end up having to go in with only a girls name picked out, and if it ends up being a boy we will have to keep thinking about a name. Unless we get one picked out before then.

My appetite has picked up... some days. Some days I'm starving, other days I don't seem to eat as much.

I've been brushing my teeth like 2-3 times a day (where as I used to only once a day), because after eating, I just get a weird taste in my mouth that just does NOT go away and it upsets my stomach, so I brush my teeth more often to keep my stomach from feeling so yucky. Weird I know.

I find myself putting my hands on my stomach really often, waiting for that first movement I feel. I know it should happen anytime between weeks 17 and 22, and I will be 17 monday! So far, nothing, but I'm waiting!

We've been working on the bedroom as I stated above. We took really long actually getting started on it, so I'm feeling like it's not gonna be done by my birthday when we wanted it. Hopefully it can be done by september though. That will only be a couple weeks late. Then we better get started on the baby's room MUCH quicker so we don't run into this problem again. We finally emptied the rest of the room out, and started peeling wallpaper off. We thought only two walls had wallpaper, but we came to find out that there's wallpaper to be taken down from EVERY SINGLE WALL. So it's taking a while. We are probably about 2/3 of the way done now though. We hope to have the wallpaper stripped by the weekend. Next step is then for James to mud and sand cracks and holes. After that we can finally pick out the paint we want and get some help with the painting and it should be done pretty quickly. After that, just gotta move things back in there and get our bed! Here's some pictures of our process right now.



Anyways, time to get busy doing some housework. Got clothes to put away, dishes to do, bills to make out, sweeping to do, a bathroom to clean, and more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?