19 Weeks & Vacation!

Here is my 19 Week picture.

19 Weeks & 1 Day: August 7th


As for pregnancy symptoms this week that have stopped or started, all I'm really noticing is heartburn more frequently, like a couple times a week. Which is really all that I've had so far this pregnancy. Then there's some back pain, but it's really not my back in my opinion. It's more in my tailbone region, and my hips are having some pain too. It's getting hard to sleep, because on one side or the other, that hip will hurt, and on my back my tailbone hurts. And then I've been noticing some mild swelling in my feet, more in the evening, and a little bit of pain with it too.

Vacation was nice. I'm sure it could have been better, but I tried to enjoy myself, and I really did. James and I got some time to reconnect I guess you could say, and we are doing better so far since being home. That I think is the biggest plus of the trip to be honest.

It sucked having no air conditioning, especially the first night, but it got a little better after that. I was glad to get home to my own bed and cool house though!

So we left friday around 11am, and stopped at wendy's to eat some lunch on the way. We had about a 5 hour drive ahead of us, and we arrived at the lodge around 4:15. Unpacked, settled in, organized, and relaxed. James' family got there around 6:30. We all got settled in, then got some dinner. James made hot dogs.

Saturday we had breakfast and got ready and went to the family reunion. After we came back from there we got dinner. Sunday was kind of a relax day. We played a game, ate some food, took naps and layed around, went swimming a couple times, and so on. Monday we got up and had breakfast and got headed for home around noon. James and I stopped for lunch at burger king on the way. We got home around 5:30. We unpacked the car, and sat on the couch with our feet up playing on our computers watching tv.

I kind of felt like a party pooper on vacation, but I hope everyone else didn't see it that way. I don't want to blame things on the pregnancy, but really I was just being pregnant, not being a party pooper. Even at home on weekends, I'm ready for bed at like 9pm and begging James by 10 or 10:30 for bed. So really I did better there than at home. I was up until around 11 each day. And then with my feet swelling and hurting, and my back hurting, the only comfortable place I could find to relax my back and have my feet up was my bed in the bedroom. Which meant I wasn't sitting at the table with everyone else or sitting in the living room with them all the time. Again, I didn't do it on purpose, it just kind of happened that way. That was the only place I was comfortable really by afternoon and evening time. So I hope everyone didn't get upset with me because of that or think I was just being a party pooper or something. I really wasn't. I talked to James about it, but he said he understood and he thought everyone else would, but I don't know.

Anyways, here's a picture of the baby on vacation! Haha.


Next week will be the best post so far! We find out the gender of the baby on sunday, so I should also have ultrasound pictures to post! I'm so excited!

Comments

  1. I cannot wait to find out what you are having!! And the hip pain, is just no fun at all. I hope the pain starts to ease up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?