39 Weeks

This post was typed up monday December 24th, but not posted until today, wednesday the 27th, so when I refer to "today" think of monday or so on.

Here is my belly picture for the week!

39 Weeks: December 24th


So this week is Christmas, and our plans are as follows for Christmas celebrations. Unless of course Mackinley comes before then.
-Today: After James gets off work we are going to his grandparents. We are gonna be late for lunch because he has to work, and we won't get there until probably 2:30ish at the earliest, but then we will do gifts and so on.
-Tomorrow: We will get up in the morning and go to my moms. Do gifts with them over there, then go to James' mom's house. We will have lunch and do gifts over there. Then back to my mom's house for dinner.

The rest of the week will just be relaxing, maybe some housework, and just waiting around for Mackinley! If she's not here by wednesday, I have a doctor's appointment on wednesday, the day after Christmas, so we will see if I'm dilated at all anymore or getting close!!!

Here are my weight changes for last week.

Tuesday (12/18): Down 4lbs (yeah insane!)
Wednesday (12/19): Up 3.6lbs (makes me wonder if yesterday was just a mistake! lol)
Thursday (12/20): Up 1.4lbs
Friday (12/21): Down 0.8lbs (closest I've come to the 1 pound down!)
Saturday (12/22): Up 0.8lbs
Sunday (12/23): Up 0.8lbs
Monday, today (12/24): Up 1.6lbs

This week, there are 2 people who have guessed I will have Mackinley today, the 24th, one guess for tomorrow, Christmas, the 25th, one guess for the 26th, two guesses for the 27th, one guess for the 29th, and one guess for the 30th. So we will have to wait and see if anyone is correct.

I did my 24 hour urine collection again. I started it tuesday morning, and ended it wednesday morning, then took it into the hospital wednesday afternoon to drop it off. When I dropped it off, they were saying there was no order put in for the urine collection, so we sat there FOREVER until she was able to get ahold of the doctors and verify I was supposed to do one. I mean, would I really do this if I wasn't told to?! So we were there much longer than planned, but thankfully they didn't have to take anymore blood since they did that monday at the hospital.

I expected to hear from them thursday but didn't, so I called friday about an hour after they opened to check and see myself. The receptionist put in a note for someone to call me back, and it took them close to two hours to call me back. And weirdly a nurse of one of the midwives called me instead of one of the doctors. But she said that my test results were stable, which means they are fine for now and all is okay. I also asked while I had her on the phone, why the hospital was saying monday that I had protein in my urine on December 8th, but that the doctors had told me those results were fine. She said probably because I did have some protein in my urine but not enough to be a problem.

So unless Mackinley comes today or tomorrow on her own, she won't be here until at least wednesday. I don't need to worry through Christmas if I will be induced, because I won't until at least wednesday. Since I have my appointment wednesday, we will have to see how my blood pressure and things are that day and worry from there if need be.

Last week was not too much of a napping week, but probably because of what all was going on. Monday James came home from work early and I had my appointment and hospital visit, so no nap that day. Tuesday James took work off, so we slept in a little and I guess I didn't need a nap. Wednesday I was trying to catch up on housework so I didn't nap. But thursday I definitely caught up on it. I had a 2 and a half hour nap thursday! I didn't plan to sleep that long, but just wasn't feeling the best, so I needed it I guess. And then I took a two hour nap on friday also. I also had a two hour nap today!

I was able to get my last avon order and everything avon done until after the first of the year. All I need to do by like December 31st, is go deposit all the money from the last order, so that I can pay for my next order on time. All my orders are passed out (still waiting on money from a few), avon books are all ready and passed out, and so on. So I just have to deposit my money by December 31st, and at least pay for my avon order by January 3rd. If I'm not in the hospital or something by the 3rd, then I can put in my next order. Otherwise, if I at least pay for the last one by that day, then I can skip that order if need be. Just one less thing I have to worry about for Mackinley's arrival!

Saturday evening on our way home from my mom's house, I was experiencing a lot of discomfort you could call it. At first it felt like Mackinley was moving her hands and head a lot, giving me sharp cramps way down low. But then I couldn't really feel her moving, it was just cramping off and on. Plus my feet and ankles were really swollen and shoved into my snow boots. So I was really uncomfortable all around. I was thinking that if this kept up it might be contractions and time to go to the hospital. But once I got home and got up and moved around a little it went away and I was alright. But I thought it might be the day! Guess not.

Somewhat shorter post than it has been, but there wasn't lots that went on last week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?