Day 197 - Sorry been slacking... on blogging, not weight loss!

So, I did not post at all last week, other than monday's post, and I did not post this past monday, so I'll update as much as I remember. It's been a busy week and a half.

I've been slowing down some on the exercise, and it's mainly because our schedule has been pretty crazy and we have been really busy. I worked out at home monday and tuesday morning last week. Just some stretches and sit ups and stuff, not going through any of my trainer workouts.

At last weeks trainer workout, it was a little harder than previous times. We did more on the treadmill at higher speeds, and we had to up our weights that we use. It was hard, and we were sore the next day, but we got through it and stuck with it.

Last thursday and friday my weight was down to 207.8 which was almost two pounds down from last mondays!

Friday we played racquetball for about a half hour. I did not want to even do that much, but we pushed each other through and did it and I'm glad we did.

The weekend was really hard when it came to eating. We had meals at families houses almost the whole weekend. Breakfast and lunch at James' parents on saturday and dinner at James' grandparents on saturday, and then also dinner at my mom's on sunday. I personally feel I did good on portion sizes and whatnot, but I think the sodium intake that weekend killed me. Because by monday I was up to 208.6. Kinda disappointing, but I knew it was the sodium most likely.



This past monday I did go to a Zumba class with a friend and it was definitely different than the last time I went, but it was fun. I enjoyed it!

As for homework this week, we have a question about certain muscle fibers or something. So I've still gotta look that up and figure it out.

Tonight is our training session and weigh in, but I weighed myself this morning, as usual, because I don't like the evening weigh in's and I'm down to 205.8! Only six more pounds to reach my first goal! SO happy! I've got about 26 days to lose those last six pounds, so I'm kinda shooting for 10 pounds in the 26 days, but I will be happy with at least the 6!

I have one recipe with pictures I will be posting soon, but we tried two other recipes over the past week and a half and I did not get pictures of them. I am not posting the one, because I did not like how it turned out, but I think I will post the other without pictures unfortunately. But we liked it, so we will be making it again sometime and there will be pictures sometime in the future to go along with it. So keep an eye out for two more recipes being posted today sometime hopefully.

The 5K run/walk is getting closer! Over the next two weeks I hope hope hope to run a few times either on the track or treadmill because I want to do well at the 5K. I don't want to run the whole time, and I don't think I could, but I want to run at least a good part of it.

So anyways, I will add monday's picture to this post soon. It's not for today, it's monday's picture. I wasn't blogging, but I still remembered my picture and still focused on weight loss.

Comments

  1. Abdominal exercise. I suggest you start eating smaller meals every 3 hours. The reason we do this is for a few reasons. The obvious is that when you're eating more often, you're constantly putting new nutrition into the body that can be used to repair muscle tissue.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment