Chicken & Peppers Recipe

I actually found this recipe on My Fitness Pal. Simple and extremely easy. So I take no credit for it, but it's probably been thought of before just because it's so simple.
You Will Need:
-2 chicken breasts
-2 green peppers (You can use just one if you're not a fan of green peppers or even use red of yellow or a mix of peppers)
-1/4 cup soy sauce
Directions:
-Slice up the green peppers into strips.
-Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish (add any spices of your choosing), cover with the green pepper strips, pour the soy sauce over the top.

-Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes.
To serve, you have many options. Eat over rice, eat it just like it is, roll it up in a tortilla, whatever you want.
This recipe was okay, but it was too plain tasting for me. It did not have enough flavor. Maybe with some onions that would help, maybe using teriyaki sauce instead of soy sauce (although that would up the calories a lot), I'm not sure. It was okay, but not what I was hoping for.
Comments
Post a Comment