Day 187 - Stress Will NOT Make Me Slip Up!

I did not post about our week 3 trainer session, because there's been lots going on and because it really wasn't anything too new this week. Treadmill, stretches, and lifting weights was the majority of the workout.

Friday we did go to the gym and do our treadmill homework. It was a half hour long, every few minutes you had to switch the speed and incline to the pre-determined numbers. That was SOOOO hard. It kicked my butt for sure. I gave it my all, and completed the whole half hour. BUT I had to change some speeds and inclines for a few towards the end, because I just could not breathe. I did try my best though and didn't give up. Just had to slow it down a bit so I could breathe. I was afraid of pushing myself too hard having high blood pressure. I didn't want to have a heart attack or something on the treadmill.

So, now onto this week. Part of week four's homework was to lose two pounds by next week. So I weighed myself monday, as I usually do, and it was 212.2. I then said I needed to be to at least 210.2 by today to have lost my two pounds in a week. Well I weighed myself this morning and this is what I got.....

Today's Weight: 210.2!



I hit the two pounds EXACTLY! I'm so proud of myself. That means I've lost 16.3 pounds since August 31st when I had my assessment. I've lost 14.4 pounds (of the total) since September 15th, the start of the fitness challenge.

I am suprised I lost the two pounds because of all the stress this past week, I have done good on calories, but snacked a little more unhealthy than usual. Less fruits and vegetables, and more junk like snacks. Plus because of stress and having not much time, we did not get much exercise in.

This week, no matter the stress level and how busy we are, we have got to get to the gym more. And most mornings I am gonna try for a slight workout at home so that I have SOME workout almost everyday. The plan is to run tuesday and friday at the gym. Our trainer workout thursday, and then maybe wednesday we will fit in some racquetball, but I'm not sure.

The homework for this week is easy and simple. Keep up on the food diaries and keep track of our exercise and points and so on. Also, to push through and not give up, because apparently this is the point in the fitness challenge that people give up and quit and slack off.

Our recipe we are trying this week, we will be trying today, time dependent, is chicken and green peppers. Simple and easy but I will still post the recipe with pictures. Later in the week, we are trying our own recipe concoction, so I will post the recipe and pictures if it turns out okay. It's a shrimp alfredo type dish. Made healthy of course.

Anyways, I think that's about all the updates I have for right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?