Day 180 - Slowing Down

I did not update after my last training session. Nothing special about it. It did not seem as hard as week two. Lots more weight training stuff, not so much cardio or anything like that. At my training session weigh in, I was 216 something I think, but earlier that morning I was 213, so that is the weight I went with.



Today's Weight: 212.2

That's another loss of 0.8 pounds. A total of 14.3 pounds since the assessment.

It's not a huge weight loss, because I took it easy this past weekend. I did not get much exercise since our training session thursday. We did take a 25 minute walk saturday morning, but that's about all I got all weekend, besides my usual up and down walking and the stairs and so on.

I got my treat for the week when we went to Applebees to celebrate our four year wedding anniversary! I had a sirloin steak with tomatoes and shrimp and slivered almonds on top with some white creamy sauce! Then also I had broccoli and a potato with it! 500 calories! And I finally got a pop! I missed it, that's for sure. Now I plan to wait another two weeks or so before having another pop!

I'm thinking we will not have part of our homework completed for the week. Trying a new class, because I have done a new class, but it was week two, and I don't neccessarily want to try another new one. Plus it's hard to find a class that is safe for men (for James) to try. It's also the start of week four, and while our homework for week four is not due until NEXT thursday, we need to start thinking about it. The main thing, is we have a treadmill assignment. So many minutes at different speeds and inclines. Maybe James and I can go get that done sometime this week.

Our recipe for the week, we will be trying tomorrow. It's a garden taco salad.

I was thinking this week would slow down, but it's not looking like that, so time for me to get off here and get a shower, TRY and fit in some exercise if possible, and go from there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?