Day 201 - Only 4 Weeks Left!
There are only 4 weeks left in the fitness challenge! I'm slowly getting closer to my goal, but it has definitely slowed down.

Today's Weight: 205.0
Only 5 pounds to go to be under 200! I've gotta get more than a pound a week to accomplish this.
We've been slacking slightly on exercise, but I plan to pick it up and work hard the next few weeks. I plan to play kinect when I get the free time, and before the 5K next weekend, I want to run at least 2-3 times at the gym so it's not such a shock. That's one goal I don't think I'm going to accomplish before the end of the fitness challenge, of running a mile without stopping. I've been focusing on other things, not so much the running.
There is no homework for this week.
We tried a new recipe today, which I will post soon, and we are trying another new recipe friday and look for that post sometime hopefully before monday.
We've still been eating pretty good. Staying around 1200 during the week, and closer to 1300-1400 on the weekends.
With halloween coming up, and this being our first year able to pass out candy to the neighborhood, I bought lots of candy. We are in a very busy area, so we will have lots of kids and get rid of most of our candy, but any extra we are taking to my moms for her halloween party. BUT I kept out a baggie of candy for me. I will eat it at a slow pace (like one a day if I have the calories for it). Below is a picture. That's all I am saving to eat myself. It's halloween, I can't cut out the candy completely!

So I suppose that's about all the updates I have for now! See you again next monday! Haha.

Today's Weight: 205.0
Only 5 pounds to go to be under 200! I've gotta get more than a pound a week to accomplish this.
We've been slacking slightly on exercise, but I plan to pick it up and work hard the next few weeks. I plan to play kinect when I get the free time, and before the 5K next weekend, I want to run at least 2-3 times at the gym so it's not such a shock. That's one goal I don't think I'm going to accomplish before the end of the fitness challenge, of running a mile without stopping. I've been focusing on other things, not so much the running.
There is no homework for this week.
We tried a new recipe today, which I will post soon, and we are trying another new recipe friday and look for that post sometime hopefully before monday.
We've still been eating pretty good. Staying around 1200 during the week, and closer to 1300-1400 on the weekends.
With halloween coming up, and this being our first year able to pass out candy to the neighborhood, I bought lots of candy. We are in a very busy area, so we will have lots of kids and get rid of most of our candy, but any extra we are taking to my moms for her halloween party. BUT I kept out a baggie of candy for me. I will eat it at a slow pace (like one a day if I have the calories for it). Below is a picture. That's all I am saving to eat myself. It's halloween, I can't cut out the candy completely!

So I suppose that's about all the updates I have for now! See you again next monday! Haha.
Comments
Post a Comment