7 Weeks ((5 Weeks & 2 Days EDIT))

Today I am 7 weeks along, at least for now, according to the due date I was given. Still gonna have to wait for a more accurate due date once I get a real ultrasound. But below is a picture from this morning, 7 weeks along. Again, please no rude comments on the big belly. It should not be that big at 7 weeks, I know that, I'm sure most of it was there before I even got pregnant. Unless of course I'm further along than I know....

Anyways...

May 2, 2012: 7 Weeks ((Edited to 5 weeks & 2 days))


Yesterday we went and ordered the one bed and mattress that was our first choice. We put it on layaway and put down almost 20% on it. We have the money for it completely now, but we would rather just let them hold it on layaway and we can use the money for other things too that need done, and then we can get it once we finally have the bedroom ready for it, rather than trying to keep moving it around a whole ton while we're trying to remodel the room. So that's one thing taken care of. Now just onto starting the remodel of the room. Including mudding and sanding, moving stuff, painting (which we went and picked out a couple card paint sample things yesterday too, to start thinking about), and getting things set up, etc.

Tomorrow is WIC, I'm kinda excited about that. Is that weird? Haha.

Today we went and had our car looked at again, but it only took them like 2 minutes and they said we should either take it back to the people who worked on it the first time, or they would have to pretty much rip everything out to figure out the exact problem. So we just left and I'm trying to set something up with my stepdad to see if there's anything he can do, before we go back to them and pay a bunch of money. Stressful. Cars completely stress me out. You can NEVER these days find a freaking good car that doesn't give you problems, or a mechanic that knows what they are doing, and doesn't charge too much!!!!!

I had my first pretty major emotional spell today. Haha. I was doing fine, had an okay day, then when lunch came, I couldn't get my dang can of ravioli open (we have issues with can openers, can NEVER find one that works, it's always a fight), and that was normal. But then when James finally got it open for me, I was trying to get the top of the can out so I could pour out the food, and ravioli juice splattered on my shirt. For some reason that just got to me. I went upstairs and cried, because I was ready for the day, already dressed, had places to go, and now I had a stain on my shirt. And I was having to fight to even get food, which didn't help. So, yes people, I cried about getting ravioli juice on my shirt today.

Oh the joys of pregnancy......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?