9 Weeks & 1 Day!
With yesterday being memorial day, I completely forgot until evening to take a belly picture, so I decided to take one today instead. It's a day late, but that's alright.
May 29th: 9 Weeks & 1 Day
I don't have a whole lot to post about, but I'll post a few things.
I'm still feeling tired, still feeling sick to my stomach, however it does seem to have eased up a bit. Then again I've been trying some different methods of helping the morning sickness. The most recent being ginger ale. But it only works sometimes. I'm also feeling like my face is starting to break out a little more, which is to be expected I guess, just sucks. It's not horrible, but getting a little worse than normal I believe.
Then last night I had a hard night, and this morning. I'm not sure if it's something I ate yesterday or maybe because I had a pop, but I was having horrible gas pains last night. Yeah TMI I know, but I warned that there would be some in this blog. Anyways, it felt better when I was laying down, so I did sleep alright. However I got up during the night to go pee and I could barely walk the pain was so bad. The gas bubbles seemed to have moved up behind my ribs and all down one side. Very bad pain, that I was hunched over walking. I was a little worried about the baby and whether I should maybe go to the hospital or something, but the thing is, it was not cramps, of that I was sure, it was an actual pain. And it wasn't in my lower belly near the baby, it was behind my ribs and down one side. So that helped me feel at ease a little. Then when I got up this morning too when James was getting ready for work, that pain was still there, so I couldn't even come down to tell him goodbye. He was a sweetheart and came up and gave me a kiss and locked the doors for me and turned off the lights so I didn't have to come down and do it. So I slept for a bit, then read my book for a bit, and tried to get rid of the gas bubbles, and finally I was feeling better enough to get up.
Thursday I have my first appointment with my midwife/doctor. I hope that goes well and if I like this doctor, I'll stick with her, otherwise I'll try and pick a different one to try.
There was also a sale over the weekend for memorial day, and I found a rocker/recliner on sale for about $80 less than original price and it was one I wanted. I have been wanting a rocker/recliner, squishy chair for the nursery, because I don't believe I'll feel up to carrying a baby down the stairs in the dark during the night multiple times just so I can sit on the couch and feed them. So one of these chairs was a big want for me. I wanted one with squishy armrests, not hard uncomfortable ones. Pretty much I wanted one that was comfortable for me, because it will be used multiple times per night for a while. So thankfully we caught that sale, saved $80 and got me a chair for the nursery! I love it!
May 29th: 9 Weeks & 1 Day
I don't have a whole lot to post about, but I'll post a few things.
I'm still feeling tired, still feeling sick to my stomach, however it does seem to have eased up a bit. Then again I've been trying some different methods of helping the morning sickness. The most recent being ginger ale. But it only works sometimes. I'm also feeling like my face is starting to break out a little more, which is to be expected I guess, just sucks. It's not horrible, but getting a little worse than normal I believe.
Then last night I had a hard night, and this morning. I'm not sure if it's something I ate yesterday or maybe because I had a pop, but I was having horrible gas pains last night. Yeah TMI I know, but I warned that there would be some in this blog. Anyways, it felt better when I was laying down, so I did sleep alright. However I got up during the night to go pee and I could barely walk the pain was so bad. The gas bubbles seemed to have moved up behind my ribs and all down one side. Very bad pain, that I was hunched over walking. I was a little worried about the baby and whether I should maybe go to the hospital or something, but the thing is, it was not cramps, of that I was sure, it was an actual pain. And it wasn't in my lower belly near the baby, it was behind my ribs and down one side. So that helped me feel at ease a little. Then when I got up this morning too when James was getting ready for work, that pain was still there, so I couldn't even come down to tell him goodbye. He was a sweetheart and came up and gave me a kiss and locked the doors for me and turned off the lights so I didn't have to come down and do it. So I slept for a bit, then read my book for a bit, and tried to get rid of the gas bubbles, and finally I was feeling better enough to get up.
Thursday I have my first appointment with my midwife/doctor. I hope that goes well and if I like this doctor, I'll stick with her, otherwise I'll try and pick a different one to try.
There was also a sale over the weekend for memorial day, and I found a rocker/recliner on sale for about $80 less than original price and it was one I wanted. I have been wanting a rocker/recliner, squishy chair for the nursery, because I don't believe I'll feel up to carrying a baby down the stairs in the dark during the night multiple times just so I can sit on the couch and feed them. So one of these chairs was a big want for me. I wanted one with squishy armrests, not hard uncomfortable ones. Pretty much I wanted one that was comfortable for me, because it will be used multiple times per night for a while. So thankfully we caught that sale, saved $80 and got me a chair for the nursery! I love it!
Comments
Post a Comment