8 Weeks ((6 Weeks & 2 Days EDIT))

Today I am 8 weeks pregnant! That means 2 months have gone by already! Below is my 8 week picture.

May 9th: 8 Weeks ((Edited to 6 Weeks & 2 Days))


Now of course my due date may change after I finally see a doctor, but for now, that's where I'm at. I do finally have my first doctor appointment, May 16th, so only a week away! I was kind of upset that I don't yet get to pick a doctor, they are sticking me with a midwife of their choosing for my first two appointments. I don't quite get why, but whatever. I'm just excited to finally go and get an ultrasound! I then have another appointment two weeks after, on May 31st. Not exactly sure what that appointment is for though.

Last week was horribly busy, so this week I've been trying to catch up on relaxing, sleeping and housework. I'm exhausted recently. I took a 3 hour nap yesterday morning and was still tired. I'm feeling a little less tired today though. At least so far. We really don't have too many appointments and plans this week. Yesterday James did some grocery shopping for me and mother's day shopping, and I did my own grocery shopping (minus the heavy stuff) monday. Today, we've got some important plans this afternoon, but I don't yet want to say anything until we know something (but don't worry it doesn't have to do with baby really). So please send us some prayers and good luck wishes for that today. Then later this evening there is a big sale we are (hopefully) attending, and maybe can get some important baby items we are still needing. Tomorrow, we have someone coming to do a test of our water, which will only take about an hour. That's about our major plans this week.

The past three days, the morning sickness has picked up and hit me a little harder. I still consider myself lucky, I'm not complaining. I have not yet actually gotten sick. I have just been feeling more sick to my stomach, pretty much all day. Eating does not always help with it either. I can only hope it doesn't really get worse!

As you all already know, sunday is mother's day and I'm very excited. It's kind of like my first mother's day. I'm a mother-to-be! James is taking me out to lunch friday to celebrate for mother's day, because sunday we will be at my families house, then his. He also went shopping yesterday and got me something for mother's day that I'm not yet sure what it is! I'll know sunday! I can't wait until father's day to do something special for him. And then I can't wait until next mother's day when I will actually have a baby in my arms! In case I don't post again before sunday, I want to wish all the mother's and mother-to-be's a Happy Mother's Day!!!!

I used my first WIC coupons monday when I went shopping. I got milk, cereal (Life and Oatmeal Squares, yum!), and a jar of peanut butter. It was not done like I was told it would go, but oh well I guess. I was told I was not supposed to sign it until they filled it out with the information of what I was getting, but the lady made me sign it before she even started on anything. Then I was told they would ALWAYS ask to see my yellow card with my signature to compare, but she did not once ask for it. Oh well! Guess it depends on the person who rings you up! I got $11.27 in free food I needed! Not bad!

I suppose I'll have more to post about after tonight's sale, and mother's day, and my doctor's appointment next week, but for now, that's about it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?