Day Off
Don't let the title fool you. It was a day off for James, but we had a busy day and got LOADS done!
This morning I worked a lot on vacation planning before everyone else got up. Then we had breakfast, and afterwards I finished up getting avon orders ready. I then went and delivered a couple orders. Before lunch I did a lot of dishes, we planned the menu and I got the grocery shopping list ready. Then we had sandwiches for lunch and Mackinley went down for her nap. While Mackinley napped, we finished up the last 15 minutes of a DVR episode we had gotten into. Then James went out and worked on his car some, while I did dishes, cleaned the counters, and posted some items for sale online. Once Mackinley was up we did some laundry and she had her snack, then we went grocery shopping. Once we got home of course we unloaded groceries and put everything away, then James fixed us dinner, we had dinner, played just a bit, then all got showers and Mackinley is down for bed. James and I are now watching Impractical Jokers, and will be heading to bed soon.
Tomorrow we're gonna be doing some more housework, but James does work tomorrow, then thursday we're gonna take the car to get worked on, and friday James works most of the day, so it will be kind of crazy busy.
Anyways, just a short post to talk about my day since I can't seem to post these long in depth posts about my life/day on facebook anymore without having to worry about them being seen by other people who aren't my friends. So there you go.
This morning I worked a lot on vacation planning before everyone else got up. Then we had breakfast, and afterwards I finished up getting avon orders ready. I then went and delivered a couple orders. Before lunch I did a lot of dishes, we planned the menu and I got the grocery shopping list ready. Then we had sandwiches for lunch and Mackinley went down for her nap. While Mackinley napped, we finished up the last 15 minutes of a DVR episode we had gotten into. Then James went out and worked on his car some, while I did dishes, cleaned the counters, and posted some items for sale online. Once Mackinley was up we did some laundry and she had her snack, then we went grocery shopping. Once we got home of course we unloaded groceries and put everything away, then James fixed us dinner, we had dinner, played just a bit, then all got showers and Mackinley is down for bed. James and I are now watching Impractical Jokers, and will be heading to bed soon.
Tomorrow we're gonna be doing some more housework, but James does work tomorrow, then thursday we're gonna take the car to get worked on, and friday James works most of the day, so it will be kind of crazy busy.
Anyways, just a short post to talk about my day since I can't seem to post these long in depth posts about my life/day on facebook anymore without having to worry about them being seen by other people who aren't my friends. So there you go.
Comments
Post a Comment