Selling & Packing

I've been posting things online for sale that were leftover from the yard sale, and I'm finally getting some interest! Tomorrow I have 2 people picking up some movies they are buying, one person picking up a jacket, one person picking up a whole box of baby clothes (if she gets in touch with me), and then I've got 3 different people say they wanted some maternity clothes but have not yet gotten in touch with me. I don't have the time to post everything for sale all at once, so I'm doing just a little at a time. I'm working on 3 boxes of stuff right now, and once they dwindle down and I have more time, I will post more things. I'm starting another auction tomorrow morning, and then probably won't do more until after vacation, or possibly after both vacations since we will only be home a week in between.

Speaking of vacation, I was DYING to start packing up things, and debated about waiting, but I went ahead and started! I've packed up Mackinley's clothes (because she had a million so I didn't need to wait and do laundry), and I've packed up some snacks, some swimming stuff, towels, some toys for Mackinley, etc. I haven't had a ton of housework to do, so it's been nice to pack some things. It's fun to me! And I can do it slowly at my own pace and make sure I don't forget anything! I'm so excited! A week from now we will be out of state hopefully having lots of fun! Swimming, enjoying the outdoors, going to the family reunion, and having lots of fun together! I'm going to go with a positive outlook, prepare to be very relaxed and go with the flow!

So, that's been my last couple days. Tomorrow is gonna be kind of busy. James works like 9:30-12, and then again from 2-8, Plus he's gotta drop off the car to be fixed in the morning before work, and I will probably have to go pick it up since he will be working most of the day! I would also like to get to the bank sometime. So, probably bed soon after we finish our episode of Buying Naked on DVR!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?