Mommy's Night Out & To Do List
For the past 4 weeks I think I've been going with my mom to this restaurant to see this band play, that has my "adopted" papaw in it. I went tonight too. I go with my mom, and it's so nice. Just a few hours out of the house, some music, some family, and tonight some food. I was hungry, but wouldn't be having dinner for a few hours once I came home, so I decided to get an appetizer. I got some buffalo chicken dip! OMG! So yummy! My grandma makes some buffalo chicken dip but she doesn't really put any hot sauce in it, so it's more like a creamy chicken dip. This was JUST like hers, but with that extra spice it needed! And it's so nice seeing my "adopted" granny & papaw. They love us so much and are always there for us. It's just so cool to see that you don't have to be blood to be family.
Anyways, the next few days are going to be BUSY! So here is a to-do list of things that need done in the next few days. Maybe not important to you, but it will keep me organized and I feel like typing it up! Haha.
-Laundry
-Clean out the car & sweep it out
-Check the fluids, tires, etc
-Finish packing
-Go grocery shopping
-Appointment Wed morning
-Birthday Tues
-Submit avon early (Wed)
-Move all the boxes of yard sale stuff off the porch and put the cats back on it
-Normal weekly cleaning (clean out the fridge, clean the counters, dishes, clean the bathroom, sweep the floors, mail out some bills, change the bed sheets, wash blankets, mop the rest of the downstairs)
I'm sure there's some things I'm forgetting, but I'm going to take it one day at a time! Starting with tomorrow, James works like ALL day, so I will be home with Mackinley. My sister may come over and bring Tommy over to play for a little bit, and if it's nice we may play out back in the pool some. If it's nice and they don't come over, I may take Mackinley to the pool where James works. Otherwise it will be cleaning and working on my list above!
Anyways, the next few days are going to be BUSY! So here is a to-do list of things that need done in the next few days. Maybe not important to you, but it will keep me organized and I feel like typing it up! Haha.
-Laundry
-Clean out the car & sweep it out
-Check the fluids, tires, etc
-Finish packing
-Go grocery shopping
-Appointment Wed morning
-Birthday Tues
-Submit avon early (Wed)
-Move all the boxes of yard sale stuff off the porch and put the cats back on it
-Normal weekly cleaning (clean out the fridge, clean the counters, dishes, clean the bathroom, sweep the floors, mail out some bills, change the bed sheets, wash blankets, mop the rest of the downstairs)
I'm sure there's some things I'm forgetting, but I'm going to take it one day at a time! Starting with tomorrow, James works like ALL day, so I will be home with Mackinley. My sister may come over and bring Tommy over to play for a little bit, and if it's nice we may play out back in the pool some. If it's nice and they don't come over, I may take Mackinley to the pool where James works. Otherwise it will be cleaning and working on my list above!
Comments
Post a Comment