32 Weeks

I still do not have my laptop. I called about it friday and apparently my part is shipping from NJ so because of the hurricane on the coast, everything got way behind. However they are expecting my part to arrive early this week, meaning I should have it back in the next day or two. Again, I will post a whole new blog post with the past 3-4 weeks of pictures, or however many I've missed.

I'm down to only 8 weeks!!! Two months!

The baby shower is this coming weekend! I can't wait to see everyone and celebrate Mackinley! I'm so excited! I'll post all about it in it's own post!

This week I have a doctors appointment thursday, which I will just post about in my week 33 post. Then friday I think I'm technically 7 months pregnant. Saturday is the baby shower. Sunday is our maternity tour (which I will probably post about on it' own). And then monday is part one of our childbirth class (which will also have it's own post). So lots of posts coming next week!

I've also got a funeral for James' grandpa to go to tomorrow. I feel horrible for the loss of a loved one. I've been praying that the family will be comforted and at peace.

Last week I started packing my hospital bag! Also started packing up my diaper bags but of course I don't really have any diapers or much at all to put in them yet! And I wanna wait until after the baby shower to pick out Mackinley's first picture outfit and her coming home outfit, and then pick out what outfits I will put in her diaper bags. Oh and I only say diaper bags, because I have 2. One small one for short trips, that are only a couple hours, and then I have a big one for longer trips, like all day trips or even overnight (although I'm not sure where we will be staying overnight for quite a while!).

This week I plan to do my thorough cleaning on the bathroom and continue to work on Mackinleys stuff. I've just gotta finish up the spare room first. But it's almost done. Just gotta do one section of the floors, that need swept and mopped. Then James will need to clean the ceiling fan for me.

Friday I went to a sale held by the Three Bags Full company. It's kind of like a huge garage sale where moms sell their baby items all together. We had one here in our town, so James and I went friday after he got off work. We went so late in the day though that I think most of the good stuff was gone. There really was not a ton to choose from. And most of the expensive stuff was left. We did end up getting two things. Both were 3 piece sets of clothes.

Last week James had a moment where he was kind of playing with Mackinley. He found her foot in my side and would push on it and she would move it, and then put it right back and he would do it again. It was really cute. I'm glad he's finally able to feel her much more. And since he is being able to feel her more, he seems to have his hands on my belly more too.

My mom, both sisters, and my grandma also got to feel Mackinley move this past weekend. My youngest sister really was excited about it. And my nephew had a moment of jealousy when his mommy had her hand on my belly. He ran over screaming and pulled it off and layed his head in her hand. Haha. It was cute. But he did keep giving me hugs and try and play high five with Mackinley and then he had this vibrating toy he liked to put on my belly for her. I think it's adorable that he understands. When we say where's peanut (mom's nickname for her) he looks to my belly (or sometimes my chest because he gets a little confused lol). But he knows she's there and will wave to my belly if we tell him to say bye to peanut.

I'm not yet sure if I'm gonna have time to make up a new recipe this week, or to make up a freezer meal this week, but if I do, I will post the recipe. Last week I did not try a new recipe, but I did make up a freezer meal. However it was only the crockpot chili that I had already posted, so I did not repost of course.

Anyways, that's gonna be about it for this post. I've got a lot to get done this week, and next week, and the week after, haha, so I've gotta get off here and get started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?