34 Weeks

Here is my picture for the week!

34 Weeks: November 19th


We've got another extremely busy week this week. Tonight is our second half of the childbirth class. I'm kind of looking forward to it, because I enjoyed the first half. Then tuesday I've got a doctor's appointment. Sometime monday or tuesday I've gotta make pumpkin pies and cheeseball. Wednesday we are doing thanksgiving at mom's house once James gets off work. Then thursday is thanksgiving and we are going to James' mom's house. I've gotta do potatoes for her house, probably that morning. Friday is avon, and I'm gonna start getting Christmas stuff out. Yeah it may be a little early for some people, but I wanna make sure my Christmas stuff is up and ready before I go into labor! Then saturday we are doing thanksgiving with James' grandparents. All the while, I've gotta be doing housework. And I did not get the porch or bathroom or anything extra done last week, so I still need to think about that. However with the busy week we have ahead, I probably will not get to it. Over the weekend I got ahead on my housework at least, so today I'm gonna be starting on tuesdays housework and so on.

Again our childbirth class will have it's own post sometime in the next few days, and I'll add info about the doctors appointment into next week's post, and probably talk about thanksgiving in next week's post also.

I'll be done with all the prenatal classes and things after tonight, however I do have one class to still be attending at the health department for a carseat. I'm not yet sure when that will be, but it should be late this month or early next month.

All last week off and on, mainly when I was up on my feet very much at all, I was having pains and pressure in ONE spot on my belly, around where Mackinley's butt or feet or something is. It was like when I was up and walking very much, she was pushing and putting a lot of pressure in that one spot making it a little painful.

Oh and my wrist is doing better. I borrowed a wrist brace from my grandma and have been wearing it to bed. Besides it being so much more comfortable, it's definitely helping a lot more than my other one. My hand is not as sore at all, and the numbness is not around all the time like it was before. It's only every now and then, and not really as bad as it was before. I'm very thankful for that! However I'm having a different kind of problem with my left wrist the past few days. The past few mornings I've woken up, my left wrist almost feels seperated or out of place maybe? It just seems to pop around and feel weird for a little bit. But it goes back quickly to where it's supposed to be, so it's just first thing in the morning. And at least it's not painful.

I really did work hard on eating well in the past week. Some days were good, some were not. Monday I did pretty well overall. I ate much less, ate much healthier. Tuesday I started off doing good, but then things went a little downhill the rest of the day, but not horrible. Wednesday was a pretty bad day. NOT as bad as I had been doing, but close. Thursday started off good, got somewhat bad during the middle of the day, and then the evening was okay. Friday started off good too, went downhill, then did good in the evening. Saturday was decent overall, I did not overeat, but I did not have the best foods either. Sunday started off great, went pretty downhill, then got much better in the evening. So today and tomorrow I'm gonna try hard again to do well. But wednesday being our first thanksgiving I can't guarantee anything, because I will probably eat what I want! Then another thanksgiving thursday and another saturday! Haha.

Wednesday night I had a dream about my babygirl. It's similar to dreams I've had before. Mackinley was out and a newborn and probably not more than a couple weeks old if that. All the sudden she was able to walk around and run and everything, AS a newborn. Lol. I was really sad because I was looking forward to the little age where she needed held and fed and couldn't get around quite yet. I've had a similar dream like that before, and one too where she was able to talk at only a couple weeks old. Haha. Weird.

Saturday I got to spend the whole day with my mom. We went grocery shopping and out to lunch and so on. Then she got to stay the night with me since James wasn't home. It was really nice to have her all to myself for a little bit. I don't really ever get that anymore. I really miss seeing her so much and when I do see her, she's usually got everyone needing something and is always busy and on the go. I really enjoyed my time with her and I wish I could get more of it, but that probably won't happen again for a while!

So that's it for this week. Not a huge post, but look for my other childbirth class post this week sometime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?