Day 56 - Giving In
I feel awful today. My cold is so much worse. I gave in to my junk food cravings this morning and had something I probably shouldn't have had for breakfast, but I didn't feel like making a smoothie or anything. I haven't moved off the couch all morning. My medicine does not seem to be kicking in. I may have eaten junk, but it's still not way too many calories, so I'll just eat better the rest of the day and I should be good.
Yesterday as I said, my weight was about 224.2, but I went with the previous day's weight of 222.6, because I was proud of that. Well my weight today is right in between those numbers, so it's technically down from yesterday.
Today's Weight: 223.0
Food Day 56:
-Breakfast: Two strawberry waffles with cream cheese
-Lunch: Half can of fit & active chicken noodle soup, small bowl of jumbalaya, one english muffin
-Dinner: One hot dog, french fries, small helping of baked beans
-Drinks: One capri sun, water, one can of tea, one pop
Yesterday as I said, my weight was about 224.2, but I went with the previous day's weight of 222.6, because I was proud of that. Well my weight today is right in between those numbers, so it's technically down from yesterday.
Today's Weight: 223.0
Food Day 56:
-Breakfast: Two strawberry waffles with cream cheese
-Lunch: Half can of fit & active chicken noodle soup, small bowl of jumbalaya, one english muffin
-Dinner: One hot dog, french fries, small helping of baked beans
-Drinks: One capri sun, water, one can of tea, one pop
Comments
Post a Comment