Day 59 - Fair Food, Such A Tease
Again, I wasn't gonna post today, because there is absolutely no change in my weight, which is a good thing, but I didn't really have a reason to post, because my weight is the same as yesterday. I decided to post, because I made a little trip to my local fair that's going on this weekend, and now am craving the delicious, but very bad for me fair food. Sometimes I think just a little something every now and then won't hurt me, but I swear the fair food probably has my whole days worth of calories in it. I would say I was a chicken and didn't get anything, but on the other hand, I really think I did well by NOT getting anything. I'm proud of myself, but now that's all I can think about.
I love fair food. Elephant ears are my favorites, but there are so many good things. Deep fried oreos, deep fried mushrooms, deep fried cheese, fair fries, a big greasy slice of pizza, deep fried cookie dough (which my sister ate in front of me, yum), a steak sandwich, some lemon shake ups, a snow cone, UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today's Weight: 222.4
Food Day 59:
-Breakfast: Strawberry, Banana, Cantaloupe Smoothie
-Lunch: Fit & Active Pizza Pocket, Carrots, Cucumber & ranch dip
-Dinner: Two fish tacos, mac & cheese, and cream corn
-Drinks: Water, one cold coffee
Exercise Day 59:
-A LONG walk, approximately 90 minutes. To the fair, around the fair, and back home, walking pretty much the whole time. According to my fitness pal, I burned about 501 calories on that walk.
I love fair food. Elephant ears are my favorites, but there are so many good things. Deep fried oreos, deep fried mushrooms, deep fried cheese, fair fries, a big greasy slice of pizza, deep fried cookie dough (which my sister ate in front of me, yum), a steak sandwich, some lemon shake ups, a snow cone, UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today's Weight: 222.4
Food Day 59:
-Breakfast: Strawberry, Banana, Cantaloupe Smoothie
-Lunch: Fit & Active Pizza Pocket, Carrots, Cucumber & ranch dip
-Dinner: Two fish tacos, mac & cheese, and cream corn
-Drinks: Water, one cold coffee
Exercise Day 59:
-A LONG walk, approximately 90 minutes. To the fair, around the fair, and back home, walking pretty much the whole time. According to my fitness pal, I burned about 501 calories on that walk.
Comments
Post a Comment