Day 62 - So Far I'm Liking This!

So far I'm liking the new eating schedule. I ate breakfast around 8 or 8:30ish yesterday and was not absolutely starving too quickly. I got kinda hungry, so I had a v8, which is kind of filling. Then we didn't eat lunch until probably close to 3pm. It was a big lunch and I was full up until about 6:30ish, and then I just wanted something small. More like a snack. I had a small dinner/snack before bed, and didn't wake up starving this morning. At all. I wasn't even hungry yet for breakfast, but I made myself eat because I'm running errands here soon, and it's better to not end up hungry at the grocery store. You buy too much that way. So, I'm really liking this new schedule. It's working so far!

Another good thing about it, is that I lost some more weight! I seemed to be hitting another wall around 222-223, and was having trouble dropping past that number for a few days. Finally I passed it! I'm so happy! I'm ready to keep it up!

Today's Weight: 221.8

Food Day 62:
-Breakfast: One frozen breakfast meal with eggs, sausage and a hash brown (suprisingly only 290 calories!)
-Lunch: One Steak, white cheddar mac & cheese, and corn
-Drinks: Water, one cup of warm coffee, one pop, one v8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?