Day 65 - Small Progress

I'm not gonna post my food for the day or really say much at all, but I did want to post, because I was down in weight again, which is awesome. I'm so happy about it. I hope for more progress tomorrow. I'm exhausted, so this is all you're getting.

Today's Weight: 220.8

PS, if you ever get bored with my weight loss posts, saying the same things pretty much and reading what I eat, then click on my full profile over to the right, and check out my avon blog which has campaign highlights, reviews, how-to's, and more. Or you can check out my main blog, "My Wonderful Crazy Life As An Army Wife". On there, you will find reviews, random posts about life, twitter wins, contests, and just whatever I find to post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?