Day 67 - Probably Shouldn't Have...
For holidays, it's hard to diet. There's always so much choice in food, and lots of it is not so good for me.
Yesterday was the hubby's birthday, and we had a party for him that was really nice. For breakfast, I made him double chocolate mini muffins. I did very well for breakfast and only ate about 4-5 with some milk, and then had some cold coffee. For lunch, I also didn't do too bad. I had only one hamburger, a small helping of the side dishes, some vegetables, etc. It was around dinnertime and once the party was winding down that I was bad. I had some chips and dip, one of my number one weaknesses of all time. I honestly could probably eat 3/4 of a bag of chips and a whole container of chip dip in one sitting. It is SO hard to pass up chips and dip and to not eat just a little. I did okay, because I didn't have too many chips and dip to begin with. It was after everyone left, I decided to eat some more vegetables and dip. Again, not so bad. But then I ate more chips and dip and more chips and dip. That I shouldn't have had, but I wanted it. One other bad thing from yesterday, was that I had too much pop. I drank about 3 glasses of pepsi yesterday. Should have stuck to just one.
Apparently I didn't learn my lesson yesterday, because I haven't been doing well this morning either. I ate some leftover mashed potatoes for breakfast. Not a good choice. Then I had a glass of pop at 8:30 in the morning. Bad choice number two. I then had a plate of vegetables with dip. Not a bad choice in a sense, but somewhat because I wasn't absolutely hungry. It at least was semi healthy for me.
I did not weigh myself today, because I was afraid of what it would say from eating badly yesterday. I'm gonna try and fix myself today and not eat horrible the rest of the day, and then hopefully feel up to weighing myself tomorrow.
Yesterday was the hubby's birthday, and we had a party for him that was really nice. For breakfast, I made him double chocolate mini muffins. I did very well for breakfast and only ate about 4-5 with some milk, and then had some cold coffee. For lunch, I also didn't do too bad. I had only one hamburger, a small helping of the side dishes, some vegetables, etc. It was around dinnertime and once the party was winding down that I was bad. I had some chips and dip, one of my number one weaknesses of all time. I honestly could probably eat 3/4 of a bag of chips and a whole container of chip dip in one sitting. It is SO hard to pass up chips and dip and to not eat just a little. I did okay, because I didn't have too many chips and dip to begin with. It was after everyone left, I decided to eat some more vegetables and dip. Again, not so bad. But then I ate more chips and dip and more chips and dip. That I shouldn't have had, but I wanted it. One other bad thing from yesterday, was that I had too much pop. I drank about 3 glasses of pepsi yesterday. Should have stuck to just one.
Apparently I didn't learn my lesson yesterday, because I haven't been doing well this morning either. I ate some leftover mashed potatoes for breakfast. Not a good choice. Then I had a glass of pop at 8:30 in the morning. Bad choice number two. I then had a plate of vegetables with dip. Not a bad choice in a sense, but somewhat because I wasn't absolutely hungry. It at least was semi healthy for me.
I did not weigh myself today, because I was afraid of what it would say from eating badly yesterday. I'm gonna try and fix myself today and not eat horrible the rest of the day, and then hopefully feel up to weighing myself tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment