Day 71 - Wonderful Week
Although my weight is back up (only slightly), I've been having an amazing week. Over the past few days, while I still have been struggling with eating right, I'm making slow progress each day on eating better. A couple more days of trying to eat right and I should be back on schedule and hopefully the weight loss will continue. Minus the struggle with eating right and weight loss, I've had an awesome week. Things with my husband are good, the weather is beautiful, I've been relaxing and getting much needed rest, and I just feel happy overall. To me, that's most important right now. I will just keep working at the weight loss and eating right, and it will all fall back into place.
Good news, is that yesterday I wore a pair of capris that used to be semi-snug on me, and yesterday they were LOOSE on me. That felt amazing!
Today's Weight: 222.2
Good news, is that yesterday I wore a pair of capris that used to be semi-snug on me, and yesterday they were LOOSE on me. That felt amazing!
Today's Weight: 222.2
Comments
Post a Comment