Day 57 - Difficult!

This weight loss thing is definitely difficult. Some days it goes quick, some days are more difficult. I probably ate too many french fries for dinner last night, but I am not giving up yet. Some days I just feel like, why am I trying. Today is one of those days. My weight is up slightly, and I'm not feeling too good still, so it's just kind of depressing. Oh well, I will have those days.

Today's Weight: 223.8

Food Day 57:
-Breakfast: Banana Mango Smoothie (Did not work well at all, definite smoothie fail, so I'm not going to post the recipe for this one until I figure it out)
-Lunch: Crispy Chicken Ceasar Salad
-Drinks: Water, 2 cups of warm coffee
-Snacks: About 12 carrots with some ranch veggie dip, and a string cheese

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?