Day 335 - Many, many, many updates

So I have to apologize again for being gone for so long. It's been WAYYYYY too long. I've still been working on weight loss, and still losing, just not blogging.

So last time I blogged I weighed 189.8, and as of today I weighed 180.8! That's a whole 9 pounds from last time I blogged! I had a big plateau up and down range of about 5 pounds, for like 3-4 weeks. I broke my plateau yesterday and went down even more as of today!

As for exercise since I've been gone, I really haven't done anything too special. A lot walking mainly. This past friday I got back into running. I did 20 laps around the track which was just over a mile of running, however not at once, in sets of 5 laps. Better than not running at all though I must say. Now I need to just get back into running and I can work my way back up to what I was doing before.

We finished up the valentine's challenge, my team finishing in 7th place based on percent lost, and 4th place based on pounds lost. I did not quite hit the 10 pound mark, I only lost 9 pounds during that time, but that's still a decent amount. During the valentine's challenge, I also passed my halfway mark in my weight loss! I'm more than halfway to my final goal! That makes me SO excited to get there!!!

We also started a new challenge/continued the valentine's challenge. It's not 10 Down By Easter. First weigh in was February 16th, and I weighed in at 183.8. We are now currently in week 3 of the challenge and I'll try and keep up on blogging and update throughout the contest. I'm still a captain this team, and this past weigh in, my team did amazing. Every single person either maintained their weight, or lost some. We had no gainers this week. The mini challenge this week, which I have NOT been doing good keeping up on mini challenge's is 10 star jumps the first day, and add one more each day. If those are jumping jacks, that's no big deal, but otherwise, I'm gonna have to research what they are. And also to get an extra portion of fruit or veggies each day.

I've got at least 4 recipes to get posted today (hopefully). As for recipes, we haven't been trying as many new ones as we were before. I would also like to get back into doing that.

As for progress pictures, I don't feel I look too differently right now since my last pictures, so it may be a while before I post any new ones.

I am proud to say I'm only about 16ish pounds to being in a healthy BMI range!

A small non scale victory for me (NSV), is that I went ahead and got into my old box of clothes looking for some pants. I was hoping to wait until I got under 180, but I just couldn't hold off much longer, so I got in them a little early. I found at least one pair of pants (size 9, when I've been wearing size 16-22), that FIT ME!!!!!! It's so nice to have pants that hug my legs and butt, rather than the crotch hanging down to my knees and the waist being bunched up by a belt. I just can't wait to fit in some more old pants!!! Now that I think of it, I may get a picture of myself in those old pants to post on here, not sure. The thing I'm noticing though, is that I can wear snugger shirts, but only with bigger pants, and I can wear snugger pants, but only with looser shirts. I can't wear snug pants and a snug shirt together, because my belly bulge sticks out too much with both of them together.

So, I think that is all for now. I'm gonna go get my shower and start on housework, and then hopefully throughout the day I can post those recipes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?