Day 348 - St Patty's Day Weekend

This weekend was pretty much... a disaster when it came to eating. Being a holiday weekend, among other things, I ate horribly.

Friday, I was doing well the whole day, but come dinner time, I was just craving a big bowl of cereal, so I ate that and stopped logging. I believe I also had a snack afterwards.

Saturday, I just couldn't seem to stop being hungry. I snacked and ate ALL DAY LONG. Most of it was not healthy food either. It was junk food mainly. Then for dinner, we got subway, and I went with a foot long rather than a 6 inch that I should have gotten. ALSO since saturday was st patty's day, I got a Shamrock Shake in celebration, but actually my husband picked it up and he ended up getting me a LARGE and I would have been happy with a small. BUT I ended up only drinking half. Since he was at mcdonalds, he also got a medium fry and he shared with me.

Sunday, I had a decent breakfast, nothing too horrible, just a big bowl of cereal. Then we had the traditional st patty's day dinner at my moms house. Corned beef and cabbage, cheesy potatoes, salad, and then a carrot cake for my uncle's birthday. I didn't OVERDO it on the food, I did have a big piece of cake though, no dinner which was good, but I did have some peanut butter when I got home. That was my only snack.

I've been on a peanut butter kick recently, having a large heaping spoonful everyday for the past almost two weeks I would say, but I'm trying to break it today. I had some cheezits (100 calorie pack) for my snack rather than peanut butter, so hopefully I've broken the curse! I know it's not bad calories for me or anything, it's just high in calories and I've not been logging it, because I don't measure.

Anyways, so far today, back on track. Coffee, weight loss shake for breakfast, and cheezit 100 calorie pack. Planning to have leftovers for lunch, then something small for dinner.

Hoping for good weather all week so we can get outside and get a lot of exercise!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?