Before & After Pictures - Goal #1
Below on the left is my before picture, on day one of the fitness challenge, and on the right is the picture that was taken on the day I hit below 200.
I personally don't see much different in the two pictures, so I will post two better ones below that show a difference.
The one on the left was taken on Easter this year. The one on the right was taken the day after I hit under 200. From Easter to the start of the fitness challenge, my weight was about the same.
There will be another blog post just for before and after pictures once I hit my next major goal of 160.
![]() | ![]() |
I personally don't see much different in the two pictures, so I will post two better ones below that show a difference.
The one on the left was taken on Easter this year. The one on the right was taken the day after I hit under 200. From Easter to the start of the fitness challenge, my weight was about the same.
![]() | ![]() |
There will be another blog post just for before and after pictures once I hit my next major goal of 160.




You are starting to look more like you again! :) And more happy!
ReplyDelete