Day 222 - Nearing the End!

There are only four days left in the fitness challenge at my local gym. That means four days to get my butt in gear and lose the last little bit to make it to my mini goal.

Wednesday is our end assessment for the fitness challenge. We will weigh in again, get our measurements taken and do the physical part of the assessment again. As for weight, I will show a major loss from the beginning (226.5), BUT just because it's an afternoon weigh in, I'm thinking it won't reflect my under 200 weight, but I'm not for sure of course. As for measurements, I know I lost in some areas, such as my waist (I've had to make 2 extra holes on my belt and need to do a third one), probably my legs and neck too. As for flexibility, I worked on it quite a bit at the beginning of the challenge, but haven't worked on it recently, so these last few days I want to do a lot of stretching so that I show improvement. As for grip strength, I don't know if that will change at all, but it could, who knows. As for the step test, I should be able to do it a little more easy, but as for my recovery heart rate, I'm not sure if losing weight and so on will have changed that. As for the strength test, I'm sure I will show improvement. And for the sit ups, I should show great improvement. I haven't been working on them a lot, but last time I did them (last week sometime), I did 30 in a minute. At the beginning of the fitness challenge, I could only do 18. I also plan to work on that these last few days.

Over the weekend, I ate just fine, but sodium was up too much, and on saturday I didn't get enough water to my liking, and I got no exercise this weekend. Because of all that, I gained 0.4 pounds over the weekend. Not much I know. I have 0.8 pounds to lose to get to my mini goal. I'm sure I can accomplish that plus some by thursday.

Thursday is the awards ceremony, and while I didn't enter this challenge hoping to win anything, I would still be extremely happy if I did get some sort of award or prize. I've worked hard to get where I'm at.

James and I are taking a very small break and treating ourselves for two days once the fitness challenge is over with. Since my husband works this weekend, we will be having our treat days sunday and monday. Then back on the diet for tuesday and wednesday, then off for thanksgiving day of course. That following weekend, my weight will probably be up more than I would like it to be, but once the next week hits, it just gives me more to work for. I've got to remember even though the one challenge is over, I'm still in the My Fitness Pal challenge until Christmas.

Our new recipe this week, is a Chicken Broccoli Casserole. Also this weekend I hope to try out a Baked Mushroom Macaroni Dish. So look for two recipes to be posted this week sometime.

I will also have a post sometime to tell how my end assessment goes, one to tell about the awards ceremony and end of the fitness challenge, and then probably one to tell how our treat days went.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?