Breaded Tilapia Recipe



This recipe was my husbands idea, but I came up with the measurements and made it myself and so on. So this is a recipe we created on our own. Simple and probably been done before, but it was new to us, and we made it up, or so we think.

You Will Need:
-9 oz Tilapia (We used two big pieces and two small)
-2 tbsp italian bread crumbs (Great Value brand for us)
-2 tbsp italian panko (Progresso brand for us)
-1 tbsp parmesan cheese
-Olive oil spray

**If you have a larger or smaller family and want more or less fish, just use more topping mixture. We had JUST enough breading to cover the fish we had, so you can increase it to your liking. You can also use olive oil or whatever you want to coat the fish instead of the olive oil spray.**

Directions:
-I didn't realize you were supposed to thaw the fish before you baked it, and it worked just fine frozen, so it's all up to you I guess.
-Mix up the bread crumbs, panko, and parmesan cheese, and put on a plate.
-Coat one piece of fish at a time in the olive oil spray.
-Lay the fish on the breading mixture and coat as well as possible. Rubbing it on the breading mixture didn't work too well for me, so I kind of had to sprinkle it on.
-Once coated, lay on a baking sheet that you should probably have sprayed with cooking spray so it doesn't stick.
-Spray the top of the breaded fish lightly with the spray before baking.
-Bake according to the fish packaging. Until white and flaky.

I served it with sprinkled sea salt on the top and that was it. SO yummy and didn't taste too much like fish. It didn't have a strong fish taste to it. We LOVED this recipe and WILL be trying it again. So yum. I reccomend this to you for sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?