Day 212 - First Goal.... REACHED!
Okay, so this morning when I woke up, I weighed myself, as I planned to, because it's weigh in day for the 10 Down By Christmas challenge, and also because I was so close to my first goal, that I was shooting for it by today or tomorrow at the latest. Well, what I got was 200.0. Seriously..... Only 0.1 OFF from my goal! I mean COME ON!!! So, what I did, is I ran around the kitchen for a few minutes, went back upstairs and peed again, and weighed myself again, and was......
Today's Weight: 199.8!
My first goal has been reached!!!!!!! :)
I now have a mini goal which is only 1.6 pounds away. That will put me from the obese range to the overweight range, according to my bmi. Then it's on to the next large goal of 160!
Some more huge accomplishments for me this week, have to do with running, walking and sprinting. I've been working hard and preparing for the 5K saturday.
Monday: I ran a mile straight (completing another one of my goals!), walked a mile, then walked an extra 15 minutes!
Tuesday: I walked an hour on the track.
Wednesday: I ran for about 10 minutes straight, then rotated between walking some and sprinting, for a total time of 30 minutes. I have not sprinted and ran so fast in a long time. This may sound corny, but I felt so light when I did and just floated along. It was amazing.
Thursday: We walked for a half hour, PLUS our hour long trainer workout.
This has been an amazing week for me when it comes to fitness and weight loss and my mood and everything. I'm just overwhelmed with happiness and I'm so proud of myself.
I will get a picture of me today and try and post a before (at the start of the fitness challenge) and after (today) picture on a different post.
I also think I will start taking my weekly picture on fridays, because that's when my weigh ins are on my new challenge. Just makes it easier to remember.
Now time to post some recipes!
Today's Weight: 199.8!
My first goal has been reached!!!!!!! :)
I now have a mini goal which is only 1.6 pounds away. That will put me from the obese range to the overweight range, according to my bmi. Then it's on to the next large goal of 160!
Some more huge accomplishments for me this week, have to do with running, walking and sprinting. I've been working hard and preparing for the 5K saturday.
Monday: I ran a mile straight (completing another one of my goals!), walked a mile, then walked an extra 15 minutes!
Tuesday: I walked an hour on the track.
Wednesday: I ran for about 10 minutes straight, then rotated between walking some and sprinting, for a total time of 30 minutes. I have not sprinted and ran so fast in a long time. This may sound corny, but I felt so light when I did and just floated along. It was amazing.
Thursday: We walked for a half hour, PLUS our hour long trainer workout.
This has been an amazing week for me when it comes to fitness and weight loss and my mood and everything. I'm just overwhelmed with happiness and I'm so proud of myself.
I will get a picture of me today and try and post a before (at the start of the fitness challenge) and after (today) picture on a different post.
I also think I will start taking my weekly picture on fridays, because that's when my weigh ins are on my new challenge. Just makes it easier to remember.
Now time to post some recipes!
Comments
Post a Comment