Day 159 - Beginning of the Fitness Challenge
Today is Day One of the Fitness Challenge. Today begins the dieting and exercise. Below you'll find our homework to be completed this week, some of which we have already done. You will also see my weight for today, a picture of me from today on day one, our chosen recipe for the week, and some other random things.
Today's Weight: 224.6 (However again, my official starting weight is 226.5)

Homework Week One:
-Figure out our BMI, max heart rate for exercise, and target ranges.
-Do the Clean Sweep of our house, meaning get rid of junk food and replace it with healthy food. We are half done on that aspect. Yesterday we went through all the pantry cabinets, the fridge, freezer, and deep freezer. We ended up with four bags of trash, four boxes and two small totes of food. That did not leave much food that we can eat. I will be doing grocery shopping tuesday. Below is pictures of the mess we made while cleaning out the cabinets and freezers and so on.


-Create a My Fitness Pal account and start logging our food. I already had an account, but I helped James set up his yesterday. I have already started logging my food today, and I will help remind James to do so yesterday. So this step is completed fully! We just gotta log our food for the whole week.
-Make a goal sheet with three attainable goals. This we still need to complete, however I've been thinking about what my goals should be. James has not completed his either.
Chosen Recipe for the week: Bacon and Egg Casserole (We plan to make it wednesday, so if all goes as planned, thursday look for a recipe, including pictures and our thoughts on it)
Today's Planned Exercise: Run/Walk on the indoor track for approximately 30 minutes this evening.
Today is gonna be a busy day, so I will come add pictures later and maybe more information. For now, I've gotta get a shower and run some errands.
Today's Weight: 224.6 (However again, my official starting weight is 226.5)

Homework Week One:
-Figure out our BMI, max heart rate for exercise, and target ranges.
-Do the Clean Sweep of our house, meaning get rid of junk food and replace it with healthy food. We are half done on that aspect. Yesterday we went through all the pantry cabinets, the fridge, freezer, and deep freezer. We ended up with four bags of trash, four boxes and two small totes of food. That did not leave much food that we can eat. I will be doing grocery shopping tuesday. Below is pictures of the mess we made while cleaning out the cabinets and freezers and so on.


-Create a My Fitness Pal account and start logging our food. I already had an account, but I helped James set up his yesterday. I have already started logging my food today, and I will help remind James to do so yesterday. So this step is completed fully! We just gotta log our food for the whole week.
-Make a goal sheet with three attainable goals. This we still need to complete, however I've been thinking about what my goals should be. James has not completed his either.
Chosen Recipe for the week: Bacon and Egg Casserole (We plan to make it wednesday, so if all goes as planned, thursday look for a recipe, including pictures and our thoughts on it)
Today's Planned Exercise: Run/Walk on the indoor track for approximately 30 minutes this evening.
Today is gonna be a busy day, so I will come add pictures later and maybe more information. For now, I've gotta get a shower and run some errands.
Comments
Post a Comment