Day 173 - Amazing! :)

I am just ecstatic at how this fitness challenge is working for me. I'm so proud of myself for sticking with it for two weeks already, and I'm proud of the weight I've lost. Today is weigh in day so drumroll.....

Today's Weight: 214.4



Amazing. That is a total of 10.2 pounds in only two weeks time. I only have 15 more to lose to reach my goal, and I still have about 7-8 weeks to do it.

I still need to complete my homework, and read that packet, but that's about all I need to do still.

Our recipe we are trying this week is a healthy version of Bbq Chicken Pizza. Look for pictures and the recipe later in the week. Probably posted thursday.

This past weekend I fell behind a bit on exercise. The only exercise I got was a 20 minute walk, to and from subway to get some lunch yesterday.

My extra accomplishments I would like to brag about for the week:
-I went another whole week without a pop. That's two whole weeks without one. Very proud of myself.
-I watched the salt again this week and only salted a few things.
-I was able to have dinner at my moms house, one of my favorite meals, and eat much less than I normally would have, stuck under my calories, and still lost weight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?