Day 170 - Second Trainer Workout

Well, last night was our second workout with our trainer. This one was a little harder than last time. It kind of kicked my butt. My arms were quite sore after leaving there.

Last night's workout consisted of more weights, more stretching, about 5 minutes on a treadmill, etc. We worked our legs a bit, but most of it I felt in my arms. Push ups, lifting dumbells, etc. I'm going to work some this week on mimicing as much of the workout as I can.

Since last night was our meeting with a trainer, it was also weigh in night. I hate weighing in, when it's evening. I am holding all of the days meals by this time. Plus recently I have felt pretty bloated and like I was holding a lot of water. So I was not neccessarily too happy with last night's weigh in. Last night I weighed 218.5, which is 0.1 pounds UP from monday. I know, not a big deal, but when you're expecting a few pounds, it's more like 2.1 you're up. Anyways, I felt a little less bloated this morning and was dying to weigh myself again, first thing in the morning, when it matters, so I gave in and weighed myself again this morning. I was so happy with the results. It was more like what I was expecting.

Today's Weight: 216.2

That's down 2.3 pounds from last night and 2.2 pounds down from monday. That's more like it. I haven't seen 216 in a while. I'm only (almost) two weeks down in the fitness challenge and already lost about 8.4 pounds. I've only got about that doubled left to lose in the next 8 weeks! My goal is below 200, but if I can do even lower, that will not upset me!

I also have to point out that I'm loving the support I'm getting from My Fitness Pal friends. They have nothing but positive encouragement for me.

Next weigh in, is monday, and I will NOT be weighing in before then. No more cheat weighs!

My homework for this week, simply consists of the following:
-Read a small packet (maybe 10 pages) about healthy living and eating and so on.
-Continue with our food diaries, or My Fitness Pal
-Turn in our goals to our trainer.

This weekend, James and I will plan next week's menu, and pick our new recipe for the week. As usual I will post the recipe next week after we have tried it, with pictures.

Tonight's exercise is running/walking on the track for at least a half hour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?