Day 166 - OMG!
I never thought it would be possibly to lost almost three pounds in a week, let alone even more. As you know, today is monday, meaning it's my personal weigh in day. And now for a drumroll......

Today's Weight: 218.4
Yes you read that correctly! I was hoping for 220 today, and I got even more than I was hoping for. I dieted for months before and could not hardly get past 220! I EASILY passed that. That makes a grand total of 6.2 pounds for an entire week! That is so amazing. I am so happy right now. This is just making me even more motivated to keep pushing through. I'm so ready to get this accomplished!
Below are a few other accomplishments for the week that I would like to brag about:
-I went a whole week without any pop. I had just coffee, water, and one v8 the whole week. I want to see how much longer I can go without one, but I'm thinking I will probably give in just once this week. I already feel accomplished by going a week without one. It's been a VERY long time since I did that.
-I only salted two things this whole week, and both times I used sea salt. That's another huge accomplishment for me, to go without salt so much. But in the end, that is what's gonna help my blood pressure the most.
-I did some sort of exercise everyday, some days less than others, but everyday there was something.
-I ate between 1100 and 1400 calories each day, all week, while my goal was 1600.
I'm not going to list my homework yet, because it's not due until NEXT thursday. I still have to finish a few things from this week's homework. I will list next weeks homework probably thursday or friday, because that's the start of it.
This weekend was kind of crazy, so we have not planned out our meals for the week, meaning we also have not chosen our healthy recipe for the week. Once we do, and once we try it, be on the lookout for pictures and the recipe posted!
I've also decided to help me stick to my diet and not have cheat days or whatever, I'm going to allow myself one treat a week, within my calorie limit. Meaning if I want to get a cheeseburger at mcdonalds, or a taco at taco bell or have some real ice cream, or some candy, that I will have one thing I want a week, BUT still stick within my calorie goals. Meaning if I have a hamburger that's 500 calories, that's 500 calories less I get to eat that day. I'm still gonna stick to my 1600 calories, so if I have something that's more in calories than I would normall eat, I will just slack in other areas for that day to still meet my goal. I will be getting a treat, but still sticking to the plan.
I will add my picture for the week, later on once I've gotten my shower and dressed for the day.

Today's Weight: 218.4
Yes you read that correctly! I was hoping for 220 today, and I got even more than I was hoping for. I dieted for months before and could not hardly get past 220! I EASILY passed that. That makes a grand total of 6.2 pounds for an entire week! That is so amazing. I am so happy right now. This is just making me even more motivated to keep pushing through. I'm so ready to get this accomplished!
Below are a few other accomplishments for the week that I would like to brag about:
-I went a whole week without any pop. I had just coffee, water, and one v8 the whole week. I want to see how much longer I can go without one, but I'm thinking I will probably give in just once this week. I already feel accomplished by going a week without one. It's been a VERY long time since I did that.
-I only salted two things this whole week, and both times I used sea salt. That's another huge accomplishment for me, to go without salt so much. But in the end, that is what's gonna help my blood pressure the most.
-I did some sort of exercise everyday, some days less than others, but everyday there was something.
-I ate between 1100 and 1400 calories each day, all week, while my goal was 1600.
I'm not going to list my homework yet, because it's not due until NEXT thursday. I still have to finish a few things from this week's homework. I will list next weeks homework probably thursday or friday, because that's the start of it.
This weekend was kind of crazy, so we have not planned out our meals for the week, meaning we also have not chosen our healthy recipe for the week. Once we do, and once we try it, be on the lookout for pictures and the recipe posted!
I've also decided to help me stick to my diet and not have cheat days or whatever, I'm going to allow myself one treat a week, within my calorie limit. Meaning if I want to get a cheeseburger at mcdonalds, or a taco at taco bell or have some real ice cream, or some candy, that I will have one thing I want a week, BUT still stick within my calorie goals. Meaning if I have a hamburger that's 500 calories, that's 500 calories less I get to eat that day. I'm still gonna stick to my 1600 calories, so if I have something that's more in calories than I would normall eat, I will just slack in other areas for that day to still meet my goal. I will be getting a treat, but still sticking to the plan.
I will add my picture for the week, later on once I've gotten my shower and dressed for the day.
Comments
Post a Comment