Day 160 - Successful first day!

I feel like yesterday went very well.

I was more than 400 calories under the 1600 I was supposed to have. I ate healthy. Oatmeal and some fit and active fruit crisp crackers for breakfast. Tuna helper (measured out) for lunch, and a half a can of cream corn. No added salt on any of it. Snacks included v8, some broccoli and cauliflower, and rice cakes (the chocolate ones). With our eating schedule, we don't have dinner, just a late lunch, so that will probably help us out in the end.

Our exercise yesterday consisted of going to the gym and running and walking on the track. We were there for about 45 minutes. James had his own routine, while I had mine. I consistently ran two laps, then walked one, then ran two and walked one. That is the best I've ever done on the track. Usually it's run two, walk one, run two walk one, then it gets to run one, walk two, and gets gradually worse to where I walk the last 10 minutes or so. I'm very proud of myself for how well I did yesterday.

As for the homework, I got more completed (however I've still gotta keep on James to get his done). I figured out all the numbers I was supposed to do except for the BMI. I also got two of my goals figured out, except I'm just not sure how good of goals they are. They are supposed to be attainable goals, and while one of mine I know will be attainable if I work at it, the other I will have to talk to my trainer and see. Below find my first two goals (which may change), but I still need to at least figure out a third goal. I do have until next thursday to get that done though.

1. Get down to 199 or lower. (This one I'm not sure if it's attainable. I don't know how easy or likely it will be to lose like 25 pounds in 10 weeks).

2. Be able to run a mile without stopping.

3. ?

Once I do my grocery shopping today and get more healthy things to fill the cabinets and freezer with, my clean sweep will be completed.

So far, I'm enjoying this process. I heard that by week 5 I will be crashing and wanting to give up, but my plan is to stick with it until the end. If this works out well, I may join another fitness challenge. Maybe not the winter one, maybe not even the spring one, but if it really works out, then I will probably continue to join until I've met my end goal of 140-150.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?