Day 161 - Sick, Sick, Go Away!

So of course, on day two of this whole thing, I would end up sick, and only getting worse. It's a cold, I think, so nothing too serious, but I feel like crap. I've been taking medicine, but so far it's not helping much. I'm thinking about taking an allergy pill tonight and see if that helps me, because the cold medicine is not doing much at all. Only thing with that, is since I'm trying to get pregnant (not sure if I've even mentioned that on here yet), I'm trying to watch what goes into my body. I switched from ibuprofen to acetominophen, I'm drinking milk for heartburn instead of taking antacids, when I can, and I'm just trying to take it safe. Therefore I'm not sure if an allergy pill is safe. Oh well, I'm almost sure I'm not pregnant right now anyways. I just hope I feel better for my trainer workout tomorrow. That is gonna suck big time if I'm still feeling like this.

Although I was not feeling good yesterday, we still made time to go to the gym. Yay for us. We played racquetball for 30 minutes. Today we are gonna take a break and not do any workout. However I forgot that I had said this entire time I want to do situps everyday because that is one thing I sucked at on the assessment. I have forgotten to do situps the first two days, so I'm gonna try and remember to do it today. That will be the only exercise I get done though. I think I'm gonna do 15-20 for the first week or two, then gradually go up from there.

Last night I prepared our lunch/dinner for today, the bacon and egg casserole, so I will get pictures of it cooked and everything today, then tomorrow add the recipe along with the pictures. It was in my packet for a healthy meal, and I was worried it would not be healthy whatsoever containing bacon and eggs and milk and bread, but once I input the recipe into my fitness pal, it is only 445 calories for one serving which is an eighth of the whole casserole! That's not bad at all. I'm looking forward to it. I was way under on calories again yesterday, by just under 400.

Since I did my grocery shopping yesterday I can now check my homework of the clean sweep off the list! I got fruit and vegetables and yogurt and fit and active snacks, chicken, turkey hot dogs, tuna, light salad dressings and lots of other goodies. So that can now be completely checked off our homework list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?