A Few Weekly Updates
I just wanted to write a short blog post with a few random updates for the week.
Lucas is still doing fine. He hasn't thrown up since last Tuesday. He had a burger and fries from a food truck Saturday night for dinner, and Sunday night he had Mcdonalds. I was quite worried both nights but nothing happened. I don't know if maybe he did have a stomach virus, or maybe just a reflux flare up, or even if it just was okay because we are trying to have earlier dinners. His appetite is still not great. He barely ate anything at all yesterday until dinner time. He's still refusing a lot of things. He didn't like the greek yogurt I got. I had a friend (M) so kindly make him some protein balls which he did not like (at least while they were cold, I'm going to try again with them room temperature). Mom tried him on some vegetarian chicken yesterday and he didn't like it. I still have lots of options to try. I have edamame, I want to try some different smoothie variations, I want to try some different protein balls, and he hasn't tried a pediasure again yet. I haven't given up, but I am feeling very grateful that he's not been throwing up, even after having some unhealthy, probably a little greasy food this weekend.
We don't have a lot of plans this week again. Lucas' teacher will be coming, and he has a socialization this week we are going to try to attend (if it works around Mackinley's school schedule). There's not too much going on with Mackinley and school this week. The schedule for her is a bit messed up because they are doing end of year assessments and finishing up their last writing project. There are only 15 days of school left! And really it's going to be less than that because she has to have her computer in the morning of the next to last day of school so for the last 2 days they won't be able to do much if anything at all. Next week our schedule is going to be a bit more busy, but thankfully this week, it's very minimal.
I've got my exercise planned for the week, and already done today's.
Monday: Standing Abs (10 mins) and Walk and Tone (10 mins)
Tuesday: 10000 Steps Walking Workout (1 hour and 6 min video, I'm doing the first 22 mins)
Wednesday: 10000 Steps Walking Workout (1 hour and 6 min video, I'm doing the second 22 mins)
Thursday: 10000 Steps Walking Workout (1 hour and 6 min video, I'm doing the last 22 mins)
Friday: Disney Hits Beginners Walking Workout Part 1 (11 mins) and Part 2 (10 mins)
This week is my Discovery + streaming week, and I will post about it another day.
I am happy to have good weather this week. The cold last week was so miserable.
I am working on my VC Andrew's book Gates of Paradise still. And I need to finish it by maybe Monday to stay on track. But James bought me the spin off mini novel that goes with my book I finished last, On The Island and I am so excited to read it. I can't decide if I want to wait and finish the one I'm working on though first or not. Decisions, decisions.
I hope you all have an amazing week!
Comments
Post a Comment