Hulu Week

I have a lot of random stuff going on in my mind today, but I couldn't seem to put words together to make a post about all that, so I decided to do a post about my Hulu shows I am working on this week. 

First in my rotation is Last Man Standing. I started this show years ago on Netflix I think and they took it off, so I had years of not finishing it. I realized it was on Hulu now so I've been working on this one again. I absolutely love Tim Allen and he's awesome in just about anything he's in. It's a comedy show and the family and characters are funny, heartwarming, relatable.

Next is Good Trouble. So I watched all of The Fosters when it was airing so naturally I had to watch Good Trouble. The first season was okay, but then it's gotten pretty boring for a while. However I just ended season 4 and started season 5. The story line is picking back up for me again and I am enjoying the show again. It's a show full of drama, love stories, growing up, and family.

A Million Little Things is next. I was late to the game with this one but I had heard so much good about it and people compared it to This Is Us which was one of my favorites so I had to start it. It definitely is very similar in the fact that it's a show that hooks you in and you have to finish it all. You laugh along with the characters, and cry along with their sadness too. It's a highly emotional show and focuses a lot of story on mental health. If you've never seen this show, I recommend it to everyone! I am working on the final season although I believe the last episode might have been last night. I am not quite halfway through the season though so I have a little ways to go.

Fourth on the rotation is Good Doctor. Whoever doesn't like Freddie Highmore is wrong. He's an amazing actor and I have loved everything he's been in. I love the story of this show, an autistic doctor. It's a really awesome show and spreads information about autism. If you like doctor shows at all, this show is very likable too.

Next is another doctor show, one of the favorite originals, Grey's Anatomy! I was late to the party with this one too, I didn't start watching it until it was probably in it's 5th-7th season maybe, but I have kept up with it since then. I am of course behind on the most current episodes airing, but I am in the same season at least. I am probably 10-12 episodes behind. The most recent seasons of course have been changing and aren't quite the same as the old ones, but they are still likable. Some episodes still bring on the tears, but not like the old episodes.

And last on my rotation is The Conners. If you don't know, it's a spin off of the old show Roseanne. I love when shows come back years later. I love how they tie in the old stories with the new stories. And it's so much fun seeing the same characters and actors come back. This show holds a special place in my heart too because my dad was a fan of Roseanne and had watched some of The Conners. It was one of the few things we had conversations about because we didn't watch a lot of the same tv shows, but this was one we had in common.

Next week is my Discovery Plus week. I have TONS of shows I am currently watching on there, all of which are reality shows! I will definitely try to post next week about those ones. There's many to discuss.

Anyways, maybe something more solid will come together in my mind tomorrow for a post. Have a good evening!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?