Confirmation Day!

Today is the day! I've got my appointment at the pregnancy clinic today! Later this afternoon! They will be giving me a pregnancy test and confirming that I am indeed expecting!I am really nervous! I'm worried that somehow I ended up with 3 false positive pregnancy tests. I don't see how, but I still have that worry in the back of my mind. I will feel much better once I get it confirmed later on! And SOOO much more excited! Wish me luck!!!

Something about being pregnant seems to motivate you to get things done that you've been needing to get done, but been putting it off. I have worked my butt off with things that have been needing taken care of, but have been put off for way too long. For example, we finally took some paperwork to be notarized from the army, that if we send them in we will get some sort of veterans bonus. That will definitely help us out right now! And I called and got an appointment set up to have our car looked at because it's been making a squeeking noise. So tomorrow after James gets off work, we have to take the car in, and it shouldn't take too long hopefully, and then afterwards, if there's time, we've gotta go check about getting on the medical card, IF I get a positive confirmation of pregnancy today.

I've been watching my calories for a few days this week, eating maintain calories, and I am glad to see, that I only gained 0.4 pounds in a whole week! And I ate kind of bad over the weekend, so the gain could be from that. I'm gonna try another week of eating maintain calories, and see where I am next week! So far, so good! I seem to be eating enough calories to maintain my weight!

I am working on cutting caffeine out of my diet. I know it's not good for baby or I right now. I am hooked on my coffee, usually have a glass everyday, so I'm trying to slowly phase it out. So far, so good. I've only had one glass of coffee since saturday, and I did have some pepsi monday. I'm gonna try for only when I feel it's neccessary. I have heard that a little caffeine on rare occasions is alright, but not everyday. So I'm gonna try for every couple days, and shorten it down to once a week, and then maybe even less often than that.

I feel like I have a million things to post about, and each day after I've posted my blog post for the day, I remember 50 other things I wanted to say. I want to discuss our to-do list before baby arrives, our long name list of names we like already, our to buy list before baby arrives, our plan for a special 3D ultrasound and gender reveal, and so much more. One step at a time. I've got lots of days to post about different things. Today it's all about getting my confirmation! I'm very excited! Wish me luck!

Comments

  1. I drank either 1 soda or 1 coffee a day with both girls and they turned out just fine. :) So if you don't feel like you can/want to cut out the coffee you don't have to. Just don't drink too much, like 1-2 small cups a day would be fine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?